Ch-39🖤[Weirdos]

[Dedicated to Santagirl_356 thnkx for reading and supporting all my stories💕
And everyone else too, you guys made my day with those lovely comments 🫂]

            __________________________

I looked around my room and Its all Pink. Like a fairy land.

I like black more..

"How's it? I personally make sure to have a barbie theme like all girls like" Blake smirked proudly at his creation.

I gave a huge smile telling him how I loved it..

"Okay.. Dinner is at eight. You can come downstairs. Till then feel free to go around!"

"Blake! Umm Thankyou.."

"It's oppa! Not Blake. You are my younger sister so will do what I told you to, so dont call me by my name.Ok?"

Weird.

"Okay" He smiled before stopping at my room door,

"Can I hug you? I mean I always dreamt of having a sister. It's okay if you don't want to-"

I chuckled before wrapping my arms around his torso and he immediately hugged me back almost knocking my oxygen out.

They really don't know how to deal with girls. Especially the small ones like me.

"Love you babysis" He kissed my head before leaving grinning widely.

I shaked my head. Maybe staying here won't be bad.

During the time till dinner, I set up all my clothes in the closet and It nearly gave me a heart attack when I opened the bathroom door.

Who the hell set up the whole mermaid theme in the bathroom? Well offcourse Bla- sorry Oppa!

I shake my head chuckling before setting everything up.

A knock on my door pulled me out of my trance and I got up fixing my shirt to open the doir, and there stood Grayson in his full glory.

I tried to give him a smile which came out too awkward due to my nerves. He looked at me from up to down without saying anything and then left.

What the fuck was that?

Am I a fucking showpiece?

Well, since I am out and it's also dinner time. Let's Go to eat!!! I walked downstairs holding the railing because trust me, these stairs are not meant for normal people.

Ares, Grayson and Bla- Oppa were sitting in the dinning room talking something serious in Italian. So I tried to create noise while walking so they can know I'm coming.

And all the three pair of eyes turned to me. Blake's eyes shined, Grayson looking at me weirdly. Ares just made a eye contact and then down on his phone.

"Uh-uh Go back first" Blake told me and I looked at him confused.

"Yup.. Go back and then run towards me shouting Oppa! And then hug me"

What the fuck is he high on?

Grayson smirked at me now leaving his phone and giving his full attention on me.

"Why?" I asked.

"C'mon all sisters jump on their brothers like this"

"When they are small and baby like 4-5 years old" I added to his sentence.

"Yup.But I had never met you when you were baby. So we gonna create that moment now"

"Seriously?" I huffed and Now Ares was also looking at us with amusement.