Ch-59🖤[Alex]

[A/N: Luv y'all for showering so much love to my story. I swear I really try to publish asap but y'know some fucked up daily routines come in the way *pouting

Okay go and enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment..! ]

___________________________________________

Alexander P.O.V

I felt rage when I come to know about the stunt Lily put. And most importantly on the Stupidity of my guards.

"Alex, you need to calm down. You will scare her" Brian spoke beside me which only earned him a deadly glare.

"Noone will talk to Lily until my next order"

"Bu-" I raised my hand stopping Luca to speak anything.

"Am I clear?" I asked and they all nodded timidly.

And just then, Lily and Blake entered inside and I tried my best to control myself but I failed miserably.

Sorry? She is saying sorry?

But I know her better than anyone and dare I say she is not sorry at all, and as much as I know her she must be feeling proud.

But my anger took the best out of me as I dragged her upstairs locking her in one of the guestroom.

Fuck! I wanna hug her so bad.

"Alexander!! Please.. I-I am sorry!" I stiffened at what she called me.

No Alex? My full name seemed so odd coming out from her. I gulped before moving towards my office where I'm sure all my siblings must be ready for a fight.

"Alexander! You can't lock her in there!" Sandro shouted glaring daggers at me just as I step a foot inside.

I knew it.

"I know what I'm doing" I spoke sternly making him shut his mouth.

"Out.Everyone Out right now!" I ordered, they look conflicted for a moment but juat as I look at them, they kniw not to mess with me.. So they left like some fucking chics in line.

Gosh! I rubbed my hand over my face putting the keys of her room in my drawer.

I was fucking right. Noone has noticed this before, But Lily had seperation issues.. Before, I had a doubt regarding this when we left her at our cousins place.

But now I am sure. I don't know if it's because of her past or something, but once she gets attached to someone, she finds it too difficult to let them go.

Either it's Matteo or Leonardo.
And Now fucking Andrew..!

That was one of the reason why I never stopped her from meeting Matteo. I knew he was important for her even if I hate that fucker..

But Andrew for godsakes..! What the hell did she even saw in him? That motherfucker.

I sighed grabbing the wine from the side table pouring into my glass gulping it down in one go.

Opening my phone, I texted Blake asking if she had eaten something since morning.

He replied immediately with 'yup'.

My thoughts wandered over to Andrew, where that fucker must be? My men are finding him and I'm sure Lily has something to do with this.

God Dad, you princess is something else. I really hope you would be here to see everything.

I shake my head before indulging myself into my work shooing away how I wanna go to my babysis hugging her.

Ahe needs to understand the rules.. It was her life on stake.