Ch-67🖤[A Day Out]

"Alex, I wanna be a therapist" I said as I'm sitting in his office in front of him.

My schooling is done so now there comes the pressure, what to do in future.

He removed his spectacles looking up with a proud smirk on his face.

"And?" He asked confused.

"Umm, I don't know what course to do for that, I mean what should I do if I wanna be a therapist?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

He made an O shape before pulling his phone out typing something on it.

"𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢, All the details will be given to you by night, hmm?" And I nodded smiling.

"Umm, Can I ask you something?" I asked and he nodded for me to continue.

"Since I have turned eighteen, you seem weird like a little sad?" I can't help but ask.

He does look sad a little.

He chuckled shaking his head, "I am not sad, 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰. I was just afraid that since you have turned eighteen, you might want to go away from us. You know the documents you signed yesterday?"

I nodded for him to continue.

"Dad made all of us sign them when we turned eighteen, so that if any of us wanna go away, we can without any trouble.. But he knows very well we all can't survive without each other" He chuckled .

"And you thought I will go away?"

He just looked around nervously, "C'mon Alex you know me better then anyone! I can't even imagine going away from all of you" I pouted and glared at him.

"I know, It's just that... you know... what I means!" He sighed.

I got up walking towards him, "I promise you... I will never ever go away.. Even if you throw me out, I will come back!" I giggled hugging him.

"I know and i'm grateful for that" He mumbled in my neck.

"Okay then, you can Go.. I have a meeting in a while" He said pulling away.

"Mafia one?"

"No, Legal one" He said standing up.

"Can I come too? I haven't seen your office" I pouted. And C'mon I'm free the whole day today.

"Go get ready and meet me downstairs in five minutes" And I ran over to my room pulling the most office look outfit which consists of black pencil skirt and a white shirt tugged into it..

Duh, I look like a secretary.

I walked downstairs to see Alex ready as ever tugging the gun into his waistband.

"Woah, Lily where you going?" Luca asked as he just came out of gym all sweaty.

"To office with Alex" He just smirked walking towards me.

No.

I ran to the other side when he opened his arms, "Go away Luca, you are all sweaty!" I shouted as he started chasing me.

"Alex! Stop him!"

"Luca stop! We are getting late"

"Bu-"

"Luca"

"Fuck fine!" He whined before going away.

"C'mon Lily" Alex nodded at me to follow him which I did gladly.

As we reached the office, my jaw dropped looking at the building. It's so huge.

Walking inside along with Alex who screams power and dominance with every step he took, made me feel like a small child.