Epilogue🖤

"Where is Andrea?" Matteo asked as I hugged him tightly sniffing him making him chuckle.

"Enzo had taken her out today" I muttered.

"What's wrong?" He picked me up and sat me on the kitchen counter pecking my lip softly.

I love him.

"Just missing you" I pouted as he smirked, "My meetings are over, you have me tonight" He winked making me blush profusely.

"Mumma!! Dad!! Where are you?" I immediately got down from the counter rushing outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I see my older son sitting on the couch with his sister in his lap doing her ponytails.

"Hand me over her scrunchies" He said and Matteo rolled his eyes before handing over the rubberbands.

"𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢, pink one today" Andrea pouted adorably and Enzo nodded kissing her head.

"Sure, little bear"

An unconscious smile crept my face as I looked at my family.

My family.

My son, Enzo is twelve years old, a carbon copy of Matteo, same intelligence, same arrogance and definitely same softness for his loved ones..He just got my eyes i.e blue ones.

My daughter, Andrea is dad's princess. She is eight years old, got Matteo's green eyes and looks like him too.

"Dad, I am going to Grey uncle's home today" Enzo said patting Andrea's hair and making her sit on the couch before standing up.

"Is he coming to pick you up?" I asked and he nodded grabbing his phone. He hugged me tightly doing the same with Matteo before going to his room.

"He is carbon copy of yours, doesn't speak much" I chuckled teasing Matteo.

He laughed picking up Andrea setting her on his hips, "Wanna go to Papa's office?" He asked in a baby voice.

"Yup!! Will I meet Sandro Uncle there too" She asked adorably, her green eyes shinning with hope.

"Sure, 𝘮𝘪 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘳, I will call him, hmm? He said making her smile widely.

"𝘕𝘦𝘯̃𝘢, Wanna join?" He looked at me and I shake my head in no.

"I am going to meet Leo today"

"Mumma, Bring me candies from Uncle Leo!" She screamed and I nodded kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Sure, my lil baby"

Matteo left with Andrea and I went to kitchen sipping my green tea.

"Mumma?" I looked at back to see Enzo standing there awkwardly.

"What's wrong, Zo?" He came forward sitting beside me on the chair.

"Mumma, Will Dad send me away from y'all for my training to be the Don?" He asked looking down fiddling with his mobile.

My eyes widen as I stood up from my chair kneeling in front of him grabbing his hands, "Who told you this?"

"I overheard some men talking that I have to undergo training and Dad will send me away"

"Enzo, Your Dad loves you. How can he send you away, hmm? We are family. And Families always stay together" He just sighed in response.

"It's okay, Even If he sends me away, can you please make sure to not let Andrea forget about me, she tends to forget easily" He mumbled.

"You trust your Mumma?" I asked and he nodded frantically.

"Noone gonna send you away, And trust your Dad on that. He will never do something like that"