Ch-47🖤[Captive day two]

I winced as I felt something heavy on my face making me suffocate.

What the hell is going on?

I opened my eyes groggily only to find something on my face. Why the hell I almost lost my eyesight when I woke up?

I blinked properly before looking at the arm on my face. It's not my arm...!

I tilted my face to the side to see THE ANDREW RUSSO sleeping with his arm on my face still linked with my hand.

I pulled my hand to his side so that his arm also moved along mine.

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵.
𝘋𝘰 𝘪𝘵..

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵..
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵..!

I raised my hand along with his over his face and smirked at him.. I'll make your life hell. So I dropped my hand making his hand fall right on his nose.

Huh..

He groaned before moving so I closed my eyes tightly pretending to sleep. He mumbled something in his own language before I felt him moving a little and my hand along with his.

"Hey, Wake up" I heard his morning voice and gulped harshly but still didn't do anything to wake myself up.

"𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, Get ur ass up now"

I pretend to wake up and almast laughed out loud when I saw a little red on his nose.

Serve him right.

He got up making me tumble in the sheets and winced when he started walking pulling my wrist along.

"A-Ahh Stop!" I winced when he lazily look at me.

I kicked the bedsheet angrily before stomping my foot on it and walking towards him. He went to the bathroom and I stopped in my tracks grabbing the door.

No way in hell am going inside with him..!

"Listen here, I know you have kidnapped me for god knows what damn reasons, and I can assure you I won't be here for long as my brothers must be finding me soon. So a tiny bit advice, as long as I'm here why can't we just respect each other privacies!" I breathed out ranting almost everything.

His facial expression changes into those dark ones as he moved towards me making me step back only to find myself stuck between him and door.

Did I spoke too much?

He grabbed my chin making me look directly into his grey eyes as he leaned down a little, his breathing fanning across my lips.

"Sorry to pop your little bubble 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, but you qre stuck with me for a long time as I have made sure that those bastards will never be able to find you. And if we talk about privacies, I have already given you too much freedom to roam around here instead of tied in the basement."

He left my chin with a force and grabbed my neck from the back, "You should be thankful that you are still alive, and I haven't left you in one of my trafficking rings" He glared angrily and fear striken in my veins.

He is right, why the hell I made him angry.

"You know how much people want Italian Princess as their toy? How much they are willing to spend for you just because you have Italian blood running into your veins?"

I just looked down at floor, "I-I sor-sorry" I mumbled.

"C-Can y-you please tell me if B-Bruce is alright?" I gather all the couragw left in me to ask this.