13🖤 [School and Bullies]

Alexander made his way to her sister's room, as Its her first day in school today. And he is more then excited to wake her up. He opened the door to see his baby sister sprawled in bed. A soft smile crept hia harden face.

He went near her and removed her hairs from her face kissing her forehead, " I am glad you are back with us, 𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢" He whispered before trying to shook her up. He slowly moved her shoulder trying to wake her up which resulted her in push her face more into the pillow.

"Lily, Get up, Its your first day at school" He spoke softly. The voice feeling weird to himself. Never in his life, he had spoken so softly not even with his brothers. But his sister was an exemption. He always tried to be stern and cold in front of her, but the moment he look into those identical eyes of him, he just can't.

The girl on the bed groaned by the sunlight and the hand on her shoulder who keeps shaking her. The moment she felt someone's hand on her she panicked and got up suddenly pushing the hand away from her. Alexander immediately pulled out his hand seeing his sister's shocked state.

She opened her eyes immediately in a panicked state but the moment her eyes met his, she exhaled tiredly, "Y-You scared me". Alex gave her a small smile feeling anger for her sister's state. " Its okay, Lily. Now get up and be ready. You have to go to school" He chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"Can't I homeschooled?" She pouted again trying to melt his brother's heart. He chuckled at her antics, "C'mon Lily, You have to face people"." And dont force me to be that stern cold older brother again" He added making her let out a small smile.

She huffed but somehow got up and went to take shower and getting ready for the first day of her school. She pulled out a ripped jeans with an oversized tshirt.

After what felt like hours, she went down stairs for breakfast and greet all of them.

"Bruce and Luca you gonna help her in school" Alex said with his stern voice.

"And Sandro will be in Next building to school since he's doing a computer course, So you can approach any of them if you're in trouble, got it?" He raised his eyebrows making Lily nodded in confirmation.

"Here you go siso, I prepared your lunch" Brian entered with a tiffin with him making Lily giggle and she didn't waste a second to go and hug her brother making everyone's eyes soften around her.

"Thank you so much, Brian" She whispered.

"Let's Go, I will be driving" Sandro ordered making Lily gulp a little and the twins rolling their eyes.

Sandro is the only one with whom she still haven't talked properly.

______________________

[Lily's P.O.V ]

So this is how it felt to have a family. I wonder where Mom will be. Will she get me back?
Will my brothers leave me if my mom came into picture?

I shaked my head to get rid of all those negative thoughts.

"Lily, We have some rules in school" Luca spoke without any emotions.

Why do I feel like he is bipolar?
One day he seems so soft and next moment again like a bastard.

"You will not tell anyone we are your brothers until or unless you are in some trouble"

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴.

"Umm... Okay" I nodded.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.