19🖤 [Fav brother and strong]

[ Well...A huge thankx to everyone who are voting and commenting. I read all your comments and trust me it made my day ... Lots of hugs for y'all ]

                           Luca's P.O.V

This girl is trouble. But I am glad she is enjoying every fucking thing now. I am glad she asked me for something.

Fuck, I know all my brothers gonna kill me if they knew I took her to club and made her drunk but I made her smile and laugh, so I guess it's worth it.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬!" I read Alexander's message again and again.

What if he kill me?
Offcourse he won't!

But trust me Alex is scary when he is in his Capo role. And we are not exceptions at that time too.

Hell, I have never seen him smile until Lily came. That bastard just smirks that too sickly when he had to kill someone.

Lily really changed him. I hope she will protect me this time.

I looked at Lily who was blabbering and laughing for god knows what!

I don't think she is in a position to protect me.

I huffed and drove a little faster to reach home fast and get this over with.

"Luca?"

"Hmm"

"I miss him" She pouted.

"Whom princess?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. I hope it's not some fucking guy.

"I really missed him alot. I want to see him again even if for last time" She kept talking instead of answering me.

My grip on wheel tightened.
Who does she miss so much.

"Princess, Can you tell me his name?" I need to kill that bastard.

Offcourse I didn't say the last line.

She looked at me deadly in my eyes.

Did she by any chance heard my thoughts?

And she started giggling, "Luca I love you!"

And my heart warmed., "Me too babysister. Me too"

As we reached the mansion, I looked over at Lily who looked in her own thoughts.

"Lily, Can you not tell anyone that we drunk?"

"Yes Boss!"

Fuck.Its a bad choice.

"Listen, Alex gonna be mad. So just go to your room and dont talk to anyone. Don't look into anyone's eyes, okay?"

"Will he hit me?"

What!?!

"No princess, Never. Noone gonna hit you or even touch you. We never will. Its just you are a teenager and we went to club without permission so he will be just a little mad" I cooed at those teary eyes.

I really wanna kill those motherfuckers. Atleast one is still alive. We just have to find her.

"Okay! We won't tell we are drunk!" She raised her hand in a highfive to which i returned.

I hope this goes well.

Because god knows what he will do if he sees her drunk like this.

I pushed open the door and went to her side. She fumbled on her steps a little but somehow managed to walk.