7🖤[Plan]

Lily's P.O.V

I groaned in pain as I felt a sting in my arm and my stomach. I opened my eyes slowly to see binding white lights making their way directly into my eyes.

"Oh Sweetheart? How are you feeling?" I looked around to see a nurse standing beside me giving me a bright smile.

Am I in hospital?
How?

I tried to speak but nothing escaped my throat. It seemed like she saw my struggle and handed me a glass of water and I gulped it thoroughly.

"Don't move much. You allergy was quite intense. We are glad you survived. Your brothers were so worried. I will sent them in" And she go outside not giving me a chance to speak at all.

How will I look at them?
Its just my third day here and I am already disturbing them.

Wait! Noone have seen my scars right?
Offcourse not because then the nurse must have asked me something.

I was in my own thoughts when the door opened and the first one entered is Luca. He had that worried expressions on his face which removed just as it came. And then everyone entered.

"How are you feeling Baby?" Brian was the first one to ask and I gave him a little smile. He did some setting in the bed and Now I am sitting.

Alex was looking at me soo deeply and softly. Bruce looked a little guilty and gave me a little smile.

And Umm. Luca and Sandro are emotionless but atleast not giving me glares.

"Everyone Out! I need to talk to Lily." Alex spoke after a while and I clutched Brian's hand tightly.

I don't want to be alone with him.
He will be angry at me.

What if he hit me? But he patted my head yesterday.

"Shh, Princess, he just wants to talk, hm." Brian said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded unsurely and they all left leaving me and Alex alone.

I started fiddling with my fingers when Alex came close and sat beside me on the stool.

"𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, Can you look at me please?" Alex asked

I slowly looked into his eyes that hold so many emotions.

It's the first time I have seen him looking at me like this.

He raised his hand making me flinch back but he cupped my cheek stroking his thumb on my lovingly.

And it really felt like I am in cloud nine.
Noone has ever shown me this kind of affection since I was a kid.

"𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢, I know its difficult for you to trust us . But Can you please try? I know the younger ones has been quite a pain in an ass" He stroked my cheek making me let out a smile.

"𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢, Why didn't you tell us that you were allergic?"

Because one of your brother thought I was an attention seeker. And Me being Me was on the verge to prove him wrong.

"Sorry" I looked down sheepishly.

"No need to be sorry Lily, I just wanna say I am new to this,I don't know how to handle a girl. But Can you please trust me. I am your older brother and guardian. I will not let anything harm you, hmm." He looked at me and his eyes hold so much love for me.

A single tear escaped my eye and I did something I never imagined I would do.

I hugged him.
I hugged him initiatively.