9🖤 [Guilt]

[ Alexander's P.O.V ]

𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵.
𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.
𝘎𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵.
𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.

The only things I am feeling right now. Why didn't I found her soon.

I am sorry Dad. I failed to protect your 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢. I failed as a brother.

The moment I saw those scars and her back. I can't help but a tear escaped my eye.

I went downstairs with the younger ones.

From now on, I won't tolerate anyone hurting my sister again.

"What's wrong with her? Did she tell something?" Luca asked desperate for answers.

So I made them sit in the couch and told them every damn thing which my little sister told me and Brian.

"N-No, I-Its n-not possible. Mom would never hurt her" Luca spoke shaking his head in no and no again.

I felt my blood boil.

"Shut Up! You don't know the whole truth!" I glared at Luca.

It's time to fucking break their small pretty bubble.

"You know Mom was cheating on our dad. So when dad came to know about that, he got angry and killed that fucker. So as a revenge she stole our sister because dad loved Lily and he always wanted a girl. I never told anyone this because I don't wanna made you feel like shit!" I shouted making all younger ones widen their eyes.

"S-Sorry" Luca said while a tear escaped his eye.

"Di-Did th-they Um D-do an-anything li-like --" Sandro tried go ask.

I shake my head in a no.

"That bastard sold her multiple times but she said they umm won't be able to do it".

Thank God!
The bastards didn't took away her innocence.

I looked over at Bruce who was sitting there silently, " You Good?".

He nodded cracking a smile a little.
I opened my arm and it took him less then a second in engulfing me into a hug.

"Alex, I feel like shit! I wasn't able to protect her" He sobbed as I pat his back.

"Its not your fault, Its mine".

[ Luca's P.O.V ]

(AN: well am gonna enjoy writing his pov. Gonna made him feel like shit!!!!)

Guilt.
Guilt
Guilt.

The only thing I am feeling. I acted as such a bastard with her. My mom?
I can't believe she can do all that with her daughter for fuck's sake!

But what about me?
I did the same thing with my sister. Since she came back, I did nothing except acting as a bastard.

It broke my heart when she flinched back from me.

I tripped her and threatened her.

I will protect my little sister from now on. She is the one for whom I was so protective when we were kids. How did I forget about that.

She is my babysister. The only i had loved, The one who won't be able to sleep without me beside her.

Any bastard who decides to hurt my sister will burn now. Fuck! I am ready to give my life for my baby sister.

But what if she gets away again. I won't be able to deal with the same heartache again.

[Sandro's P.O.V ]

How can I neglect those signs?
The way she flinched back in car.
I fucking call her slut! How much it had been hurt her hearing from one of her brothers!!

I had been nothing but a dick to her.

She is the same sister who loved to hold my hand. Who started crying even in her sleep when I removed my hand from her.

Even in the mall, she frowned when I left her hand. All these things, but still I acted as a fucked up bastard!

I hate my anger issues! I punched the wall beside me.

But I will protect my little bear from now on. Noone will be able to hurt her again in her life.

Her future will only consist of happiness which her brothers will provide her!

[ Bruce's P.O.V ]

Ever felt shitty?
I did right now.

I fucking ignored my sister with whom I have been planning to do many things. I always thought oc having a baby sister.

But when I did, I fucked it up badly.

I hate myself for being weak, i haye myself for being soft!

I hate myself for not able to face blood!

And most importantly I hate myself for not protecting my little sister.

[Brian's P.O.V ]

I wish we would have found her sooner.
I didn't tell anyone but her scars and bruises are messed up.

I am scared they gonna leave a permanent mark on her skin. They were poorly bandaged.

I am amazed just in 16 years old, she wrapped her scars herself.

Thank God she did, or they would be severely infected which can be life threatening.

I had to rechange her bandage twice or even thrice in a day by looking at the way they are infected.