Ch-33🖤[Scared]

[For all my lovely readers and especially for JungleQueen12 avvccss
libitina_2569 ❣️ ]

Alexander's P.O.V

I can't believe my brothers can be this stupid! I told them not to do anything but here we are!

I just got a call from Don of Spanish Mafia, Matteo fucking Vincent that he had my younger brothers with Leonardo.. Just because they stupidly attacked him on the way..

"What now?" Brian asked rubbing his temples.

"I don't fucking know! He wanna meet in his territory.. I'm gonna kill these younger ones" I groaned.

"Calm down 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰.. Let's just get this shit over with" Bruce spoke and i nodded.

"You two be here.. I will bring them back" I spoke only to be cut off.

"We all are going. That's final now" Brian groaned before tucking his gun in his waistband.

.
.
.
.
..

We looked around his mansion as his guards checked us thoroughly grabbing our guns and knife away.

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮.

My fists tightened as I looked at the smug looking Matteo sitting in his office. He nodded us to sit where I sat in front of him and Brian and Bruce on the couch.

"Just tell me what you want? And leave my siblings out of this"

"We need to talk"

I scoffed,"Yeah after you fucking torture my babysister, You think I'll fucking talk to you like long lost friends?"

"You will. Until you want your babysister dead" He smirked making my blood boil.

"I need proper details on why you killed my father." His jaw clenched in anger.

"He had to die, because of his greed, my dad died" I shrugged.

"He didn't betrayed you!"

I raised my brows already tired with this bullshit, "Listen here Matteo. Just fucking tell me what you want, I want my siblings back".

"What happened that day?"

𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩.

"Your fucking father disclose the deal he had with my dad to the Russians. We were planning an attack but they already knew everything beforehand.
Everything was fucking going perfect, but because of your father. My dad lost his life" Without getting to see his daughter again.

"My dad never sold you guys out! He hated Russians as much as your dad do. He was fucking framed. That day he wanted to tell you guys something! But you never gave him any chance! You bastards!" He spat angrily throwing the pen he was holding to the wall.

"And why you telling this all now?"

"Because your sister told me to! She wanted me not to fucking kill you! She wants me to discuss everything with you! She thinks we are missing something here!"

I almost fooled myself thinking he cares for her!

"We had proof" I told him.

"What?"