Characters (2)🖤

ARES BLACK (27)

Never shows his emotion to anyone except Alexander. But Secretly takes care of his younger brothers. He never wanted a sister because he is afraid that she will be ruined by him or his life. But somewhere deep inside felt jealous of Knight brothers for having a babysister.
Always cold to his brothers just how his father teached him to be. Had a rough past with his father which ruined him and made him the coldhearted bastard he is.

______________________________________________________________

GRAYSON BLACK (25)

A literally psychopath, he always torture the men to get out the information.He is cold hearted with that dangerous smirk always on his lips. He wanted a sister but feared he will break her or she will never like him because of his murderer nature. He likes Lily at the first sight but feared to admit it.

______________________________________________________________________

BLAKE BLACK (23)

He is the one who always tried to bring the brothers together by making them laugh on his silly jokes. He is the baby brother of Ares and Grayson who would do everything for him but never admits it. He is cheerful for his family, but a trained assassin for others. All other Mafias are scared of him.
He always wanted a babysister and when he got to know about Lily, he was over the moon. He already loves her and tried to create all the scenarios with her just like he imagined.