Ch-61🖤[Confuse]

Andrew's P.O.V

I stepped inside my mansion walking straight over to my room, walking inside Lily's scent hit me like a truck.

For god sakes!

I threw myself on the bed inhaling her scent from the pillow like a fucking creep.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘥𝘶𝘥𝘦..! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺.

I fall into deep slumber in my bed after soo many days...!!

The next morning, I woke up with the alarm ticking over my head, getting up and doing my business, I made my way towards Basement.

Seems like Igor gonna die today. That bastard has already lived too much for my liking.

I thought that Lily deserves to kill him, but poor baby looks so shaken up when she accidentally killed that men, and I don't wanna traumatize her more by making her look at the condition Igor is right in.

I grabbed my gun on the way as I opemed the door where Igor was tied over to the wall almost looking dead.

"A-Andrew! I-I am your cousin!! Y-you ca-cant ki-kill m-me." He choked on his breath.

"I have been tolerating you for a while dear cousin, bug you know it was limit when you put your hands on Lily"

"But you kidnapped her for same thing!" He shouted.

"Yeah" I lazily nodded before continuing, "But I had already changed my mind, and especially you-I told you not to interfere in my business"

"Pl-Please j-just le-let me go"

Okay. This is getting dramatic. I sighed and shot him in between his eyes.

He wasted my time. I had to meet someone precious today..!

After attending meeting with some of my partners, I found myself driving towards the small house.

Looking at it like a creep for ten minutes, I decided to make a move and stepped down from the car and walked over to the house door.

I ringed the bell and a boy who looked around 19-20 opens the door and looked at me confused.

"I need to meet Ethica" I spoke in a cold authoritative voice.

"Ethica? You wanna meet her?" He raised his brows confused before looking at me up and down.

"You must be her brother, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah.But who are you? And why wanna meet my Eth?"

"I'm her... Kinda friend. Just call her" I sighed getting irritated.

"I am sorry Sir. But I don't know you and you can't meet my sister"

I walked inside the home not giving the fuck to the boy who looked worried as he followed behind me.