Ch-29🖤[Mess]

[dedicated to peter123biased and moonlightgeeeeek for for ur lovely comments]

(I can't mention all the people who have been voting and commenting for my story but just know You made my day with your lovely comments and looking forward for updates) ❣️

Love you and will try to update fast for y'all beautiful people out there.

________________
_________________

Alexander's P.O.V

14 hours. Fucking 14 hours since my princess is missing. And all we are doing is sitting in my office waiting for an update by our hacker. I can't belive she left just like that. Did she not liked here?

But she was happy with us yesterday. And a note? Freaking note! I am scared for my little girl. I am afraid what if I never got to see her again ever.

Everyone has been shouting orders to our men looking for any lead and all we can come upto is null. I gulped the glass of alcohol and asked Brian for any update.

"Boss! We got an update.. It's Spanish Mafia! They had Miss Lily" My men came forward showing me the screen of hia I-pad.

Son of a bastard! Matteo!

"Any Location?"

"We are trying sir.." He replied shakily and I nodded letting him continue.

"Alex.. She will be alright" Brian patted my back.

I hope he won't do anything to her because of what I did with his father.. But his father deserved that!

"Capo.we got this Mail for all of you" One of our guard bend forward giving us the box.

Sandro opened it with furrowed brows and My heart quickened. I hope it doesn't contain anything regarding Lily. I breathe in relief when he pulled out a pendrive and a card with cursive handwriting:

𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼.

I opened the laptop inserting the drive in it opening the file and it felt like my heart just broke looking at the screen.

My baby sister was tied to the chair unconscious. Her face was full of sweat and a man came forward with a knife trailing across her cheek.

No. No. No. Please

And suddenly the screen went black. I opened the next folder, my hands shaking in terror.

Lily was in the same position as before, the only difference was her lip was bleeding and there was a blood oozing out of her cheek.

"You should be considerate, I am not showing you the details" And Matteo came forward in front of screen playing with his gun.

She trusted that man.. She fucking wanted to meet him..

"I must say she really trusted me a lot, but oops it was fun breaking her trust" He chuckled darkly while removing the hairs away from my baby sister's face.

"Well.well... See you in next folder, hmm?" He gave that psychotic grin for which he is famous for in the entire mafia.

"Am gonna fucking kill him!!" I heard Luca punching the wall.

My heart thumped before clicking the next video. I can't...

No matter how coldhearted I am.. But she is my sister and I am just feeling vulnerable seeing her in that Devil's cage struggling in pain.. She is unconscious in all of videos. They must have tortured my baby so much that she lost conscious.

"Alex.. Comeon click it.. Maybe we find some clue" Sandro spoke raging in anger. I nodded before clicking the video.

The next scene made me see all red. Her thighs were full of blood and her arms.. Her stomach was bleeding too.. She fucking looks like she bathed in blood. Her head was tilted to the left still unconscious..

She is alive, right..
Yeah. Yeah. She is my sister.. She is strong. She survived all those years without any of us. She will survive too.. I will never let her die.

I came out of my thoughts when i heard his voice, "Now if you wanna see your sister alive, I want Alex to hand over himself and mafia to me with your younger brother too" He smirked.

Not my brother..

"I am ready. Alex take me to him. Lily had gone through so much. Let's take her back" Bruce spoke determined. His eyes filled with tears looking at the screen.

"No way Bruce is going somewhere, I will handle myself to that bastard" Luca replied daring at anyone to speak something.

Brian and Sandro did the same shouting at each other. I banged my hand on the table shutting them all up.

"Noone is going anywhere! Except me.. I will fucking die before letting happening to any of my siblings.. Go and get the man, we need a plan"

"Alex Let's get our princess back without turning anyone to that bastard.. I am sure she won't be happy if she came to know one of us are trapped because of her".

I nodded and went to our warehouse. They don't know to what extent we can go for our loved ones. He really underestimated me by touching my sister.

"What's wrong?" I asked Sandro who was glaring at the table in front of us.

"Nothing.. Its just I am feeling bad for Lily...She trusted that guy, she told us he can never hurt her. Imagine her heart breaking into pieces when that bastard hurt her" His jaw clenched.

I nodded and pat his back, "Its okay.. We will made her forget him. We will torture him to the worst."

We are coming Lily.

I pulled out my phone calling Leonardo.. We need as much help as we can.

"Well.Well.. Look who decided to call me?" I heard his taunting voice.

"Lily is missing. We need help"

"For fucks sake! I will be there in a while" His voice suddenly turning serious as he hung up.

I wonder how my babysister can make him so soft for her.

After discussing for a while, Leonardo came to our office raging in anger. "How the hell she got missing under your nose?" He shouted.

"Calm down Leonardo! She went by herself to the Boss of Spanish Mafia Matteo Vincent. She knew him from before as he kinda saved her once." I replied making him furrow his eyebrows.

"She never told me anything" He whispered slowly.

"Boss Our Men are here" A guard bowed to Leonardo and then went back.

We planned the whole attack, and our only motive is to bring Lily back safe.

"I think she will be in his warehouse basement.. So we will be attacking there tomorrow" I spoke at the end.

"Me and Sandro will go from the back side checking dungeons first" Leonardo spoke rubbing his jaw.

"Luca and me will be waiting for your command" Brian spoke doing something on his laptop.

"Here, I got a layout of his warehouse and dungeons... You can enter from here and I will be controlling the cameras until you all finish" Bruce spoke removing his spectacles handing over the map to us.

"You can stay here if you want" I asked Leonardo who looked quite pissed with the situation.

"No.. Its okay.. I will be back in morning, tell me any update you got about her" He sound a little broke.

I nodded shaking his hand while saying thanks. To which he just arrogantly replied with, 'I am doing this for my little dove, not for helping you'.

Just few hours 𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, we will be coming for you.

♡♡