14🖤[Loving them]

"You better hurry up!" I whispered to Rebecca.

"Offvourse! Just a second!" She replied and ran inside the room leaving me in the corridor.

I kept glancing around time to time to avoid Sandro. As I stood leaning against the wall which definitely proved out to be bad choice as my back wince making me stood abruptly straight.

After what felt like hours, My queen bee decided to come out with that guilty face and after saying sorry for so many times, We left and head back to school.

Huff!

The last bell rang and here I am standing awkwardly in the gates.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦?
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

"Hey!! Lily, Come On!" I heard a voice.

Sandro?

I glanced around nervously to see some students looking shocked and girls glaring.

I ran towards the car and immediately pushed myself in back seat.

"M'sorry" I looked down.

"Why?"

"Umm, You have to pick me up in front of everyone" I mumbled but they heard.

"Don't. You are our sister. And these two dickheads had already managed to ruin your first day" He glared at twins from the rare mirror.

How did he know?

"We are Sorry, Li" Bruce added to which Luca nodded.

I nodded.
What else am I supposed to do?

Everytime they break my heart one way or another.

The whole ride was silent and the moment we reached home, I was the first one running inside.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹!!

"Woah! Slow down bambi. Where to?" Brian stopped me in living room and I hugged him tightly.

"Alex?"

"In his office. But he is busy" He shouted but I already made my way upstairs towards his office.

I calm down my breathing before knocking on the door and after hearing a small come in. I stepped inside.

"Lily? You back? How was school?" Alex looked at me from his papers for a second and then again started signing.

I frowned. I want that Alex from morning back.

So I did something stupid.

I walked towards him and hugged him tightly. For a moment, I felt him stiffen and as I was going to pull away he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his lap.

And a smile crept my face.

"What's wrong princess?" He whispered

"Nothing, I just missed you"

He chuckled, " How was school?"

I pulled myself out from his neck still sitting on his lap, " Great! You know what? Rebecca was there!! Remember that girl from restaurant! She is my friend! She even protected me from bullie- Fuck! - " I slapped my hand on my mouth.

"Bullied?" His eyes darkened making me gulp down.

Atleast his anger isn't directed towards me.

"I-uh-mean-I-" He cutted me off picking me up and walking downstairs.

"Everyone IN LIVING ROOM! NOW!" His voice boomed throughout the house.

In less then a second, everyone was sitting in front of us.

"She was bullied and where the hell were both of you?" Alex asked too calmly.

"These two fuckers were standing there watching the scene unfold" Sandro smirked.

"And may I Ask why?" His eyes turned dark.

I tugged his sleeve calming him down, "Alex its okay.. I didn't wanna embarass them".

" Lily. You are not an embarrassment. Fucking these two are! And Bruce you? You fucked up her first day of school" Brian scolded making them look down in guilt.

"I'm sorry Lily. I know I fucked up. But I will try my best to not mess up again" Luca spoke hugging me tightly.

"Me too. I thought we are protecting you from the boys who don't like us" Bruce spoke rubbing his neck awkwardly.

I nodded smiling softly.

"Let's do Movie night today!" Brian declared before going to kitchen grabbing popcorns.

"You all continue.. I have some work to do"

"Alex please. Watch with us" I pouted making him chuckle.

"Go ahead. I'll change and come" He patted my head before leaving the hall.

We all went to the basement to the theater room and somehow I got to choose the movie.

We decided to watch 'Captain America' , me sitting between Brian and Sandro. Bruce and Luca on the floor sprawled over and Alex on the side couch.

After two hours I noticed everyone almost sleepy. I noticed Sandro sleeping on my stomach. I nudged him making him groan. He pushed himself more into me.

"S-Sandro you are crushing me" I whispered and he opened his one eye looking at me directly.

"I'm not. I love you babysister" He spoke so softly making my eyes widen. Is he sleepy?

"And don't tell anyone I said this to you, Or I'll kill you" He glared fakely before snuggling into me again wrapping his arms around me.

Definitely not sleepy.

A wide smile crept my face before I hugged him back making him hmm in approval and slowly darkness consumed me.

____________________

"I know Alex, I won't come down"

"Please Lily. Don't because-" I cut him off completing his sentence.

"Because your client is coming and is a freak so I can't come in front of him" I smiled cheekily before patting his chest.

"Relax, brother. I won't. Now go and do your deal. I won't come and I am already planning to sleep now"

He nodded still worried but somehow left before kissing my head.

♡♡

(Double Update... Lmaoo I can't wait to publish next chapters!!! I have already wrote upto 27 chapters)