24🖤 [Happy but worried]

"Y'know I can drop you at your home?" Matteo insist.

It has been an hour me pleading him not to drop me at my so called imaginery home. And him insisting me to drop at the front door.

"Lend me some money, I can go home from here.My mom will be worried" I lied sitting at McDonald's with him.

"Don't get kidnapped. And stay away from that bastards!" He almost glared and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Or what?"

"Princess, I can give you a good damn reason to roll your eyes" He smirked.

"I am 16! Matty!"

"So what? I am not assaulting you. Moreover you will be turning 17 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 after 2 days" He let out a small chuckle.

𝘚𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘯.

"Wait, Did they know about that tattoo?" He asked gazing at my waist.

I shaked my head in no, "Let it stay that way, I don't want them to use you against me" He shrugged.

I pushed my hand forward making him raising his brows. "Lend me some Money" I demanded.

He shaked his head and pulled out few hundred dollars giving it to me, "I would love it if you begged for it, 𝘯𝘦ñ𝘢"

"Pervert" I whispered to myself.

"You can go, I will manage from here" I almost pleaded.

"You have phone?"

"Umm No"

He pulled his phone out and did something on it.

"Hand" I gave him my hand and he erote something on it.

"What's it?"

"It's my number. And I want you to call me the moment you reach your home. Or God help me I will find you within an hour"

I nodded and a cab came our way.

𝘏𝘰𝘸?

"Come" He made me sit down inside and went towards the driver side.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬!?!

He pulled his gun out shoving it against the driver's neck, "One scratch on her, and your family won't be able to recognize your body" He deadpaned, his voice turning dark and lower.

The driver nodded in fear

I gave him an awkward smile and glared at Matteo who didn't gave a fuck and stood a little far glaring at driver.

The whole ride was silent meanwhile me giving him directions. I made him stop a little far from the mansion and gave him the money. The poor soul is so fucking scared of his life.

"Thankyou Sir" I bowed a little and ran towards the mansion.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦.

I ran towards the mansion. Finally, here I am. The guards looked at me surprised and shocked.

"M-Miss? You okay?" He came towards me making me step back a little.

"Y-yes.where are brothers?" I asked him still huffing for oxygen.

"Third floor"

"Thankx" I smiled and ran upstairs.