Ch-37🖤 [Dayout]

( A/N: I love writing Matteo's point of view. Hehe)

Matteo's P.O.V

I looked at the girl sleeping peacefully beside me, in my arms. She is just too pretty to be true.

Last night was incredible. I can't remove the picture of her moaning beneath me out of my mind. Damn I'm too whipped for this girl.

My girl. My Queen.

She stirred beside as I hugged her tightly again. Her face stuffed into my neck, I don't wanna wake her up. She groaned before moving a little.

I loosen my grip as I put my hands under my head, waiting for my 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢 reaction. It's going to be incredible.

The beauty next to me slowly opened her eyes and for a few seconds looked at the ceiling. And maybe then she realised something coz her eyes widen for a moment. She peeked around and I closed my eyes quickly letting her think I'm sleep.

I felt a hardening gaze on me taking everything in me not to gulp. And then I felt a soft hand on my eyelashes.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦!

"Why you have too long eyelashes?" She whispered slowly thinking I'm asleep.

Then her hand caressed my face, "You are beautiful! Am so jealous" She giggled to herself.

"You made me feel weird, and I don't know what's that means" She mumbled
And I did my best not to let out a smile and I guess i failed as I hear her gasp when my lip quiver upwards a little.

I opened my eyes to see her face directly in front of me hovering over me. Her eyes widen and mouth open in shock.

"Yo-You are awake? Since when?"

"Since you were drooling over me in sleep" I chuckled before pulling her onto me kissing her soft pink lips.

She was now laying on me almost straddling me as her cheek flushed red. I love to see her blush.

"Let go?" She asked and I kissed her neck again.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺.

"Nopes. I like you here" I chuckled before hugging her tightly.

"Mashshshsnkhsgvsb" She mumbled something pressing into my hard chest.

I pulled away a little as she giggled, "I need to go to washroom!" I rolled my eyes before letting her go.

This girl will be the death of me.

She ran off to the bathroom and I lay down again closing my eyes.

I had to leave the country for few days. But I don't want too! I guess her brothers haven't told her yet they will be leaving too.

"Matteo! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I heard her screech making me jolt awake.

The bathroom door opened as she glared at me.

𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦.

"You gave me hickey! Not one but so many! My brothers will kill me and you too!" She panicked as I asked her to cool down.

"No! They will think I'm fucking around random people! They will loose there trust in me!" A single tear escaped her eye and I almost kicked myself.

I grab her cheek switching to my dominant side, "Calm Down"