Ch-42🖤[Gifts]

[ TADAAAA IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! ]

________________________

We all are sitting on the breakfast table eating quietly. Blake had a busted lip and gladly ignoring everyone.

And Guess what? I have made it my mission to bring all these three weirdos closer.

"𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮" I spoke just as Ares was going to leave. He snapped his neck at me with 'wtf' look.

Blake and Greyson looked stunned qt me then Ares.

"You sure he didn't ask us to meet in meeting room?" Blake scoffed.

"Nopes" I smirked at Ares who was still shocked.

"Fine. Go ahead we will be there" Grayson groaned.

As me and 𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢 reached the theatre room, he glared at me giving me that answer me look.

"Calm down, you want to be close to ur brothers right? So do what I told you to" I smirked and asked him what their favourite movies are.

I am surprised that he knew both of their fav movies.

I login on the netflix before searching for the title, "Grayson like fifty shades of grey more then Mission Impossible" Ares mumbled and I almost chock on my spit.

What the fuck?

"We aren't watching Fifty shades of grey. In case you forgot, I am still here" I rolled my eyes and he just chuckled amused.

Just as me and Ares plopped on couch, the door opened and entering Blake and Grayson with those irritated looks but I swear I saw Grayson eyes shined when he looked at the title of movie.

I made all three of them sit on the same couch saying how my back is hurting and I need a whole couch for myself.

I giggled to myself as I looked at how all three bulky man were trying to adjust together.

In between the movie I looked at Blake who was playing with his fingers, "I'm sorry Ares. I didn't mean to lash out on you" He spoke emotionlessly.

Ares just nodded. This fucker gonna ruin it.

"Ares wanted to say sorry too Blake. He told me how he felt bad last night. Right Ares?" I tried to glare at him indicating him to say something.

"Sorry" Ares stern voice heard making ne sigh. This gonna be difficult then I thought.

Grayson blinked in shock just like Blake, "Did he just say Sorry?" Grayson whisper shouted.

"I did! So what?" Ares spoke irritatedly making both Blake and Grayson kept quiet.

"𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢? You didn't bring the gift you ordered for Blake and Greyson, Did you?" I smirked and Ares mouthed me 'what gift?' .

"Let me bring it!" I shouted before running out and Both Blake and Grayson eyes shined in amusement.

Pat on my back! I maybe used one of the guard to bring me something from the mall offcourse using my last name. That guard looked so paled when I threaten him.

Trust me man! I was more afraid at that moment.

I rushed to my room grabbing two boxes from my bed and walked proudly towards the theatre room.

The movie was almost in the middle when I entered. Grayson turned on the light and paused the movie.

I handed over the respective boxes to both of them with Ares's name written on the end.