26🖤 [ Fake Bday]

It has been an hour since we are in car shouting to the music and three more cars following us behind.

"How long?" I almost whined.

"Just a little more dove" He smirked to which I narrow my eyes.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘰?
𝘕𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵..

"Here we are" He stopped the car and we went out. I looked around just to see trees and trees.

Don't tell me he's gonna kill me and bury me here.

He pulled my hand into his and went more deep into the woods. "Turn Around"

"What?" He rolled his eyes before turning me around and wrapped something on my eyes making everything dark.

"L-Leo? What's this?"

"Shh, just walk" He whispered before walking around grabbing me conciously.

We walked around for two minutes in silence before he removed the blindfold and I adjusted to the light.

"Surprise!" He smirked when I looked around as my jaw literally dropped to the ground.

Fuck. A single tear dropped my eye before I literally jumped on him hugging him tightly.

"H-how? Y-you remembered?" I sniffled.

"Offcourse dove. You are my first love" He winked as I fake glared at her.

"As your brother" He added

"You are my first one too" I pouted making him chuckle.

"Wanna go inside?"

"Fucking yes!!" I squeaked as I drag him inside the glass mansion in front of me. The door was opened by a bulky man making me step back a little, "He's my man, dove" Leonardo gripped my hand as the man bowed in front of us letting us enter.

Inside the mansion was just like I dreamt of it to be. The roof of the house was made of glass too letting the sunshine peeking inside.

This is heaven.

I came out of my thoughts when Leo shaked me chuckling, "So? What you wanna do here?"he asked

"You haven't planned anything?"

"Umm No.. I just planned on getting you here and rest is up to you"he shrugged.

"Movie marathon?"

"As you say. Its your b'day"

We went to the room and it was soo freaking beautiful. He called someone and the same bulky man came inside with so much food and chips which we greedily accepted.

Its Avengers Time!!!!!!

...............

Iron man died. He fucking died!! Whyyyyyy???

He wasn't supposed to be dead!

I sniffled and put on the next movie..

Thor is love.
He is soo handsome.

"Boss! There's a little problem" A guard ran inside panicking.

Leo stood up and went outside me following him.

The guard looked at me and then Leo.
"Go on." Leo ordered

"Boss, there is an attack on our shipment. Our 20 men died and we caught one russian but he's not opening his mouth"

I froze. Russians. The ones who kidnapped Bruce?

"Check out for more. I want all the men who knew about the shipment in the base. I'll be there in an hour"