Ch-44🖤[Taken]

"And where the fuck were both of you in the middle of the night" Ares boomed.

Alex and all my brothers were also looking too mad.

Weren't they gonna come tomorrow.

"I'm old enough to go anywhere I want" Grayson shrugged and I looked at him with 'tf' look.

"And you Missy?" Blake asked.

"I-I'm old enough to go anywhere with my older brother?" My sentence turned out to be a question in nervousness.

From the side of my eye, I noticed Luca and Bruce amused as they smirked.

Alex walked forward as he grabbed my arm looking me up and down and then pulled me into his tight embrace which I gladly returned by wrapping my hands around his torso.

"Fucking missed this" He whispered before he got back away sitting on the couch along with Ares.

"Now where were both of you?" His voice turning stern again as he looked at me.

"We just went out to get some fresh air" I smiled cutely.

"Hmm, try again not convincing enough" Alex smirked followed by Ares.

I looked at Grey for some help but he just shrugged.

"Fine! We went out then his friend met us and we spent time together!" I huffed again.

C'mon go with it!

"Good, improvement but still not convincing" Ares spoke now.

"Lily, We want truth" Brian asked again.

"We went to club" Grayson answered cutting me and I nodded going with flow.

"Are you mad or what?" Ares stood up,

"She had a fucking whole Russian Mafia behind her for god knows what! And you took her to club without any protection"

"I was with her and as much as we all know, I'm enough to protect her" Gray smirked.

And I nodded as if I'm the judge here.

"Go to ur rooms, it's already late enough. Lily, you with me" Sandro cutted everyone as he grabbed my hand pulling me along.

"And you both, Blake will be dealing with ur punishment tomorrow" Ares spoke and Blake gave a sly smirk in return.

Weirdo.

Grayson scoffed before leaving but not before patting my head.

Before going with Sandro, all my brothers bear hugged me telling how much they missed me and all.

"Lily, you just made me rich!" Bruce chuckled before everyone rolled their eyes and out of their pockets gave him few dollars.

What's this?

"Oh, We made a bet if you would be able to whip them for you till we came back. And I predicted that Grayson's will be most closet to you. And today, I won the bet"

I shake my head before walking with Sandro to my room, "Finally, peaceful sleep" Sandro mumbled before jumping into the bed.

I went to the washroom changing into Luca's hoodie and sweatpants before falling with him.

Am I tried? Yes!

"You missed me, bear?" Sandro asked and I nodded chuckling.

"What's the surprise you guys supposed to give me?" I asked as I lay on on my front.

"You will see soon when we'll go back" He smirked.

Fine then.

So I lay my head on his arm feeling secure like ever and fall into the deep slumber.