Ch-38🖤 [Cousins]

Lily's P.O.V

I loved him.

Fucking hell I don't know how, I don't know when.

He made me insane when he kisses me. I want him to ravish me. It's just like my personality swaps when I'm with him.

He picks me up and threw me over his shoulder making our way to his car. And the whole time I stared at his ass.

Fuck!

He opened the back door of his car before almost threw me inside. I stares at those dark eyes as he looked at me like his prey.

He did something with the front seat and the windows all turned black.

"Fuck 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢, you are making me insane" He whispered before he followed me inside sitting in between my thighs.

I licked my lower lip as I can feel wetness pooling between my thighs.

"Tongue or fingers?" He growled and I almost cum at his dominant voice.

𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩?

I gulped not able to answer. His hand reached my pants lowering it down till my thighs, the cold air shooking my core, "𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭? 𝘈𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳" He smirked as his fingers trailed my inner thigh.

"Umm.. b-Both" I whispered and his smirk widened..

"Greedy, Are we?" He licked his lower lip as he started removing all the rings from his right hand as looked directly into my eyes.

Can someone look this hot while removing rings.

"Don't wanna hurt you in your first time, hmm?" I gulped as be removed the rings putting those in his pockets. His hand cupped my pussy making my breath hitch just by his mere touch.

"Choose a word"

"Hmm?"

"A word, if it hurts you, tell me that word and I'll stop" He chuckled kissing my inner thigh.

"Cherry?"

"Cherry it is" He nodded before his tongue lapped my lower lips and my back arched. His fingers spread my lips making his tongue reaching more deep into me.

His hand grabbed my boob gropping it and I moaned in delight.

Fuck this is insane.

"Look at me, 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢" He growled and his voice sent vibrations down my core. I opened my eyes looking at him and he bit my clit softly and I almost cummed.

"I-I-m c-close! Matteo!" I whimpered but he immediately stopped.

What the fuck!

"Tsk.𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴" He whispered as his index finger reached down my hole pushing inside.

I gulped at the intrusion as his finger moved inside me. He added another finger and my face scrunched in both pain and pleasure, "A-Ahh M-Matteo it's hurt" I whimpered and he kissed my jaw.

"Cherry?" He asked but I shake my head in no.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I tried to move forward which made him let out a chuckle.

"I don't know how you will take my cock" He tsked as his speed increases and I moaned in pleasure.

His finger hit my g spot and I almost shivered in delight.