Ch-63🖤[Club?]

"Which club are we going to?" I asked on the verge of jumping as Andrew was driving and Matteo sitting on the passenger seat.

Both looked at each other smirking before telling me to have patience.

Till the time, I texted Alex that I am planning to have a movie night with Matteo, which offcourse he denied. But nothing I can't handle.

I still don't understand why he even waste time on denying me, when in the end he always agrees on whatever I want.

"Here we are!" Matteo nodded at Andrew and they both got up wearing that emotionless look on their faces. I also got out from backseat and Matteo gripped my hand on the left meanwhile Andrew wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You better move that arm away from my girlfriend" Matteo gritted pulling me more towards him.

Andrew rolled his eyes before walking forward. Just as the guard saw him, he immediately gave us way from the side door making us enter inside.

The inside was beautiful. Like too beautiful.

And now I'm feeling like a third wheel, since Both Matteo and Andrew are talking and smirking and they know everything around here.

"All okay? 𝘕𝘦𝘯̃𝘢?" Matteo grasped my cheek making me look at him, I nodded bitting my lower lip.

"I told you not to bit that lip of yours, right?" He whispered leaning against my ear.

"I don't remember" I sassed back before I pulled away from his hold and leaned over the counter ordering a sprite.

Definitely not gonna get drunk today.

First, my brothers will murder me.
Second, I don't trust my horny ass around Matteo.

"𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, Let's Go!" Andrew smirked before pulling me by my forearm along with Matteo who is just giving me a look of '𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬' and we ended up at a purple door.

"Andrew.She won't go inside" Matteo said sternly as he grabbed my arm but Andrew cut him off.

"She needs to enjoy, Teo."

"She won't"

"I will" I cut both of them off making Andrew smirk slyly. And Matteo glaring at me.

Why the hell am I hell bound on making Matteo mad?

A buff looking man bowed to both of them as he opened the door and we went inside. The inside was calm and silent completely different from the outside.

Just some music can be heard from the side.

"Wh-what's this?" I tugged Matteo's sleeve.

"Told you not to come here" He sighed as he removed his coat and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Don't take it off, you will feel uncomfortable with all those gazes" He mumbled as his hold on my hand tightened before we follow Andrew.

We came across one more door, jsut as Andrew trynna open it Matteo grabbed his forearm shaking his head in no pointing towards me.

This time, Andrew also looks conflicted for a moment but then a sly smirk took over his face as he stepped back and crouch in front of me.

"Lily, Inside You will only stay beside Matteo. Not even me, okay?"

Why?

"Because, this bastard thought it will be the best fucking idea to bring you out here in Bdsm club!" Matteo gritted his teeth, his jaw clenching.