Ch-60🖤[Confess]

Lily's P.O.V

I sat beside the window looking outside sitting alone. I met all my brothers and cousins in the morning when Alex told me to go and eat downstairs.

They all went crazy meeting me and told me how mad they were. But nothing a puppy eyes can't handle.

Ares came an hour before with lunch as he ate with me along with Brian. And now I am waiting for Alex.

I just hope Matteo won't come to know what I did, because he will be soo mad..!

I heard the door unlocked as Alex walked in holding two plastic bags. I got up confused walking towards him.

"Hey, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢.. I got something for you" He spoke as he laid down on the bed tiredly.

A wide smile crept my face, as I opened the box revealing new I-Phone along with a watch and a bracelet.

"Your bracelet had a tracker, and please for god sakes don't remove it" He added making me nod.

"Can you set it up?" I asked giving the phone to him.

"Sandro will do it, he's good with these things" He replied.

"So, Did you got the answer why I am punishing you?" He asked again and I nodded.

"Yup.because I put myself in danger" I replied cheekily. Thanks to Ares as he blabbered how mad they were for putting myself in danger.

He hmmed getting up.

"Good. I know you wanted to help him, but before helping others, one must ensure your own safety. What would happen if you got shot?" He stated seriously and I looked down.

He is right. Then I would have never able to meet my brothers again.

I did the only thing that felt right at that moment, I hugged him tightly mumbling sorry and he did the same.

"We were worried about you kiddo. You can't imagine how scared we were." He whispered kissing my head.

"I will never do anything like that" I mumbled and he pulled me away a little looking into my eyes.

"No Lily, You are allowed to do anything you want. Hell, I don't care if you sneak that bastard out again. But you will find other ways instead of putting your life in danger, hmm?" He stroked my cheek and I smiled.

"Umm, how did you know I sneak him out?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I am the Don, Lily. I know everything that happens around me." He chuckled getting up and I laid down on the bed ready to be left alone again.

"Come"

"What?"

"I told you when you will be sorry from your heart and knew the reason of your punishment, I will reduce the punishment"

"So its over?" I asked on the verge of jumping. He chuckled grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, it's over. Now C'mon your brothers are dying to see you again" I gave him a huge smile before grabbing my phone and ran downstairs..

"Sandrooooo!!!!!" I shouted running as I see all my brothers sitting in the living room on their phones.

"Fuck! What happened?" He stood up panicked.