Ch-62🖤[Smooth]

Luca dropped me at Matteo's mansion pecking my forehead and drove off. I took a deep breath before walking inside. His guards bowed down to me not making eye contact.

"This way, Maa'm" A guard almost in his late twenties bowed at me asking me to follow him.

"You can call me Lily" I smiled to which he just shake his head in no, "We aren't allowed to call you by your name, maa'm"

I frowned, "Why?"

"Because you are Donna"

I rolled my eyes, "Its okay, you can call me Lily. Matteo won't be mad"

He nodded as we reached Matteo's office. He knocked on the door and after hearing a small come in, he opened the door for me and left going away.

Deja vu?

"Matty?" I called when I saw him in deep thought swirling the glass of alcohol in his hands.

"Your cute act won't get you anywhere, 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢" He spoke huskily sighing.

I walked towards him plopping my ass on his desk in front of him, he pushed his chair backward a little looking at me from up to down.

"Let's talk Matteo. I know you are mad that I rescued Andrew. But he is my friend and I will do that again if I had to."

Great job..

His eyebrows raised in amusement as he got up from the chair, "Is that so?" He moved forward and I nodded gulping.

"You like him?" Almost daring me to say yes.

"Yeah as a friend"

"But he likes you 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢.. He looks at you the way I look at you.. He will do anything to take you away from me" He said as he picked me up and sat down on the chair, setting me on his lap straddling him.

"And how you look at me?" I raised my eyes fiddling with his tshirt.

"Like mine" He smirked leaving a kiss on my neck.

"Matty, you misunderstood Andrew. I know about your past. You should have given him a chance to explain. He was your bestie" I mumbled

"So he told you, hmm? That bastard knew how to take pitty..!"

"Matty!" He shushed me before wrapping his arms around me.

"I am so mad 𝘯𝘦𝘯̃𝘢, so fucking mad..but I promised my girl that she will never be sad because of me ever again, that's why I am controlling myself"

"And that girl is so lucky for you to do that" I said smiling.

"I was scared, I knew you will be soo mad." I whispered and he grabbed my chin making me look into those beautiful eyes.

"𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, You never have to be scared of me, hmm? Trust me on that"

"Why are you so sweet?" I almost cried fakely throwing myself over to him to which he just chuckled.

"Only for you" He said cockily making me roll my eyes.

Well, it goes too smooth then I ever imagined.

"I love you!" I spoke before I could register and my hand slapped over my mouth in embarrassment.

I pushed my face into his chest not daring to look at him. And the silence is not helping much.

Stupid Lily..! You just embarrassed yourself like that. He doesn't love you.

"I was supposed to say that first!" My eyes snapped open as I moved away looking at him.