Ch-35🖤[Normal]

It has been days since I last saw Matteo and Leonardo.. Leo left after two days since I came back home.

I am eating breakfast with my brothers as I am still not allowed to go to school, not that I mind. But I am missing Rebecca.

"Hey Alex, Can I meet Rebecca today?"

He thought for a moment before nodding, "Luca, Check for her background first" He added.

And Let me tell you, Alex has turned stern and cold again with that capo face all the time.

"Lily meet me in office after this" He spoke with full authority making me gulp my juice and I nodded.

He sighed before leaving. I sti can't follow there verbal answer rules.

"Am I in trouble?" I looked at others who shaked there head in no.

"No, he's just in bad mood because of business. And it will be just a friendly talk" Sandro chuckled.

After doing my business, I went into his office knocking the door and after hearing a small 'come in' I entered.

Alex was sitting on the couch with so many papers in front of him. "What's wrong, Alex?" He gave me a small smile before patting beside him.

"Here, Listen to me carefully, okay?" I nodded.

"Since you have turned 17. Father before dying split our whole money and business into two parts, one for us and other for you. Don't interrupt.. Yeah so we didn't knew at that time if you would like to live with us in future or not. So this money and property belongs to you thats written in contract"

I nodded slowly trying to understand where this is going.

Are they getting rid of me?

"Now since you are 17..You have to sign all these contracts so it can come under your name"

"But isn't the legal age 18?"

"It is. But Dad planned it for you when you turned 17.. since then I have been taking care of all this as your legal guardian"

I nodded.

"But you can now sign it and get it under your name. I will be taking care of this now too as you don't know much of business. But when you will be big enough you can take control from me, hmm?"

I licked my lips nervously. I don't want this.. What if after giving me money and property they left me? They love me, right?

"Lily?"

"Hmm.. Can I transfer it to someone?" He looked at me confused.

"Yeah after it goes under your name. You can transfer it to anyone you like.."

"I wanna transfer everything to you back" I spoke making his eyes widened.

"𝘉𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘢, this is your right."

"I don't care.. As long as I live with all of you, I don't need anything"

"Lily, baby transferring you shares doesn't mean you have to leave us.
Hell I won't ever let you leave even if you asked me to.. It's just dad's will" He spoke looking ag me tenderly.

I shaked my head in no.

He sighed for the 100th time, "How about I extend the contract till you turned 21 or 22? Maybe then you can think about it?"

"Alex? You trust me right?" He nodded.

"So trust me, I don't want anything.. And If I ever need something, I know you all will give me anything" I spoke holding his hand.