Ch-31🖤 [ Date ]

He told me everything about how he poured ketchup on me so that it looks like blood and sent the videos to my brothers.. How he demanded them to hand over the mafia and Bruce and Alex to me. How can he even think about this?

"Listen Matteo.. Can't you just talk with Alex to solve this. Don't hurt them please" I whispered the last part shakily.

"Neña, you know it's either them or me.. I have established the whole mafia again just to ruin them. I can't back off, I won't ever"

"Matty please... I beg you.. There's a loop because Alex told me that your dad betray them which results in my father's death.. That's the reason he killed your dad" I spoke making him look at me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know much but what if there's a whole misunderstanding.. What if the real culprit somewhere out there who framed both of our dads"

Thankx my brain for watching spy movies.

Matty relaxed back on their seat thinking hard about something. Before he could say something I continued, "What do you know about both our dads?"

He loosen his tie a little before removing his spectacles, "Well.. I was mostly away for my training to be the leader. But what I knew is both our dads used to be some sort of partners. Not too friendly but also not too rivals.. Last time I talked to my dad was when there arise some issues between them. He told me he is going to meet Italian leader as he got some information.. I was also in the same country so I decided to follow him without him knowing"

His eyes showed a little sadness which he covered with that cold look, " When I reach there all I saw was Alex had already shot my dad.. He died in front of me and I couldn't do anything. Italians left the place before I could do something or called someone.. Without a leader a mafia is nothing.. So I step up as a leader when I was 16 but kept it secret until I turned 18."

His eyes met mine which was burning with rage, "I brought up the mafia to the second most powerful position only to avenge my dad. I know he wasn't the most loving person but he was the only one I had."

I can't help myself but to stand up hugging him tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist tightly before he stuffed his face into my neck literally inhaling me. I can't help but feel something in my stomach. We stood like that for a minute before he pulled himself away and kissed my neck, the same spot he kissed years ago.

I gulped as my cheeks turn crimson red
"I will think about having a talk with your brothers, but dont expect much from me, hmm?" I nodded frantically making him chuckle.

"The things I can do for you" He whispered to himself but I heard correctly.

"But I am still mad at you for drugging me" I whispered still on his chest.

"I am sorry 𝘯𝘦ñ𝘢.. I-I just didn't think before doing.. You forgive me right? Lil wifey" He whispered on my neck rubbing my waist a little.

"As long as you talk with Alex" I spoke.

"What will I get in return?" He asked suddenly before pulling me a little away from his hold but closing the little distance between us. His breath fanning my face. I lick my lower lip nervously making his gaze turning to my lips.

"Wh-what umm. you mean?"

"Go on a date with me." He spoke and my eyes turned wide.

Is he serious? Fuck! No way! I mean yes!
He is my long time crush for god's sake!!

I nodded making his lips turning into a lazy smirk, "That's my Girl" He spoke huskily in my ear before moving away.

I blinked rapidly to come out from my dizzy state. "C'mon 𝘯𝘦ñ𝘢.. Or I have to pick that cute little ass of yours to downstairs"