17🖤[Day out but punishment]

We went to his penthouse as his guards looked at me weirdly. He spoke something in his language making everyone looked down.

As I set my foot inside, I walked towards his room. One thing I know about Leonardo is he loves his room and its the only safe place for him.

And he never allows anyone to set a foot inside his room, off course I am an exception.

"You really love to get on my nerves, don't you?" He chuckled when I climbed on his bed.

"Answer my question first" I replied monotonously.

He sighed sitting on the edge pushing his hairs back, "Listen Lily, I know you will think these all are excuses I am making. But trust me, I wanted to take you with me. But at that time, My father came to know about you"

His jaw clenched, "And you know what type of bastard he was. He would have used you for his benefits against me".

He grabbed my hand slowly drawing circles, " I tried to reach you after I kinda killed him. But your were shifted." He looked directly into my eyes.

And as much as I have learned to know people, he is definitely not lying.

"Yup, My mom and Dad kinda shifted to Seattle because of all the debt"

"How are they treating you"

"Who?" I looked at him confused

"Your brothers, dove"

"Well, They are nice. They love me too I think" I frowned. Do they love me? I mean maybe they just care for me because I am their sister.

"You think?"

"I mean, they never hit me or made me do work. They never hurt me. But I am little confused about Luca and Sandro." Sandro has anger issues I know and he avoid talking to me as much as possible. And Luca he is good one second and then he fucking changed suddenly.

"And You?"

"Well, I already love them. I have always wanted older brothers and Now I got them, I don't wanna loose them. Its not like I am not hurt enough in the past. So If anything happens in future atleast I will be having some good memories with my brothers" I chuckled weekly.

"Just try to trust them even Luca and Sandro. They love you but they are messed up in their heads" He chuckled making me nod my head.

"So which movie?" He asked making me let out a small laugh.

He is crazy..

He went to washroom and came out wearing grey sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

We are twinning i guess..

"You decide" I said while pushing the duvet over me and he closed the curtains before jumping on the bed next to me. He typed something on the phone and within 5 minutes we were surrounding by gummy bears, popcorns and every type of eatable stuff.

We ended up watching Captain Marvel and two more movies. While munching the food, I looked around to see we had finished almost everything.

How come I never turned into hulk till now?

"Umm, Leonardo?"

"Hmm"

"I missed you"

He looked at me and then crushed me into a bone breaking hug, " I missed you too, little dove"

"𝘋-𝘋𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦" 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺.