Important🖤

THIS BOOK WAS MEANT TO END ONE DAY!!! THEN WHY THE FUCK I AM ON THE VERGE OF CRYING!!! 😭😭😭

_______________________

Okay So here we are, Guys!!!

I must say it was soo difficult to wrap up this book because of the emotional attachment I got to have with the characters and with you all too.

I will repeat, I am lucky to have you all as my readers, the way you guys motivated me either in comments, or in Dms .. I am grateful for that..

SURPRISE 🎉

THIS STORY WILL GET A SEQUEAL JUST FOR YOU ALL.

TO BE HONEST, i never planned to write a sequeal of this one. But I have got an idea, so I am going to start working on that.

So many of you wanted to have a threesome for Lily, but I dropped that idea because I wanted Lily to be with Matteo only.

I must say the heartbreak we all felt because of Andrew hurts..

So maybe or maybe not Andrea can have threesome relationship.

I repeat, maybe or maybe not...

Make sure to leave your reviews or any suggestions in comments... ❤

And thankx for being soo supportive all the time....

Xoxo...

This journey with you was soo incredible..

Will be back with new story soon.. Can't make you guys wait much, do we?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A

nd umm wait... If I got any ideas for writing seperate book for Alex or even Ares, I will start that first too... But I'll make sure to let you guys know ...

Scroll down for now 😅