Sneak Peak🖤

Andrea Vincent, a professional hacker, sweet yet innocent princess of Spanish Mafia.

Only sister of Enzo Vincent, the former Don of Spanish Mafia. She finds herself hacking one of the most powerful person in America.

Not to add, her curious nature made her fall in front of the man, known as Psychopath who is known to kill without mercy with those brass knuckles.

The chaos erupted, when she ends up meeting both of them, One whom she hacked and second whom she witnessed killing a man.

Not to mention, she is away from her family in America in order to explore herself.

What more can go wrong?

___________________
___________________

They say, 'Curiosity kills the cat'

Thank God, I am not a cat, otherwise I would have died a long time ago.

And curiosity can't kill a human, can It? I hope not.

Because here I am hiding behind the concrete wall, looking at the scene in front of me.

This is his third murder in two days.. Yup..! I have been following him and let me tell you he is the worst murderer.. I mean how come he never noticed that someone is following him.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦..!

𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘜𝘱! 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴..

A huge man with a face mask is mercilessly punching someone, blood splittering all around. I am not scared of blood, I have seen more blood than water because of my family.

Offcourse they make sure, I stay all out of it, but I am Me. And Me is curious. If Enzo came to know where I am right now, he will kill me.

I just wanna see the man's face.. That's why sometimes I hate my curious nature...! Last time he was wearing half sleeve tshirt and I took a sneaky glance at his tattoos.. Damn are they hot?!

Why can't he come without a face mask!

I look down at my vibrating phone to see 𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘢 calling me. Thinking about a second, I cut the call and messaged him to call him later.

I love my brother. My mumma, my papa. My uncles.

And after begging them, they finally let me come here on vacation alone in America.

Awww.. A puppy.

I crouched down picking the little bub in my arms.

"Aren't you cute?" I cooed walking away from the wall rubbing his neck.

Well, That was my first mistake...

••••••••••

Walking in the streets at night is fun until you don't get in trouble.

A man bumped into me and walked away, I noticed a card near my feet which must have fallen from his pockets.

Looking around, I tried to find him but he looks in hurry.

Whisling, I made into my apartment too, which is gifted to me by Andrew Uncle.

Getting freshen up and putting my hairs in a ponytail, I plopped myself on the couch turning on the tv.

Putting the movie, Thor appears on the screen, and my eyes had that heart emojis drooling over the man in front of me.

I officialy wanna marry Thor now!
I mean I am already mentally married to him, but still getting official will be beneficial.

After whole two hours, my gaze went to the card I picked up from the road.

Don't do it.
Don't do it.
Fuck it then..!

And now Here, I am sitting in front of My laptop which is specifically designed by Bruce Uncle for me, for my hacking.

I just do hacking for fun, sometimes for my brother and my Uncles.

Not to brag, But I count myself as Professional.

Other then that, I am unemployed currrently.

Not that I mind, Enzo gave me enough to not let me work throughout my life.

I looked at the number in the card, and with the magic of my fingertips and my laptop, I get to work.

Woahwoo..

And here I got the access to all the cameras inside.

My eyes widen as I looked at the inside of the mansion in front of me, damn the man is richy rich.

I blinked when a man came in view with his back towards me in only his towel.

His back is full of tattoos and too big.

But Beautiful.

Curious to see more, I accidentaly pressed the wrong button on my laptop which made his security system visible to me.

His password, his documents and all.

And that was my second mistake.....

•••••••••

Excited?

IMPORTANT :

MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR USERNAMES IN COMMENTS SO THAT WHEN I START THE SEQUEAL, I CAN TAG YOU GUYS OR INFORM YOU FOR THAT.

[EDITED: STORY IS ALREADY OUT! YOU CAN CHECK IT ON MY PROFILE!!!
NAME IS 'Their Lifeline' ]

♡♡♡♡♡♡