6🖤 [Allergic]

Lily's P.O.V

I groaned waking up and it felt like someone was hammering my head. While putting one hand over my head, I opened my eyes slowly not wanting to go blind with the sun peeping through the window.

How The hell I got in my bed?
Pushing myself more into the headrest, I closed my eyes trying to remember-

Wait! No! I got a fucking attack that too in front of my brothers! I almost exposed myself!! Arghhh Nooooo...

Wait, I didn't say anything right? Right!

Well I can still made out some shitty story to describe why I got panic attack. Hopefully they will believe me. Its not like they care.

And I am smart enough to know that they officially hate me.

Its just 2 years, then I will be out from their lives.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘺.

I chuckled to my thoughts and got to washroom cleaning and changing myself up. I decided to wear black leggings with full sleeved croptop.

𝘞𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦?

I pulled out the silver box from my suitcase and opened it. Inside laid a golden pendent with a letter L engraved on it. I never thought I will put it again.

𝘋𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵. 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

Trust?

I almost chuckled but atleast he never was disgusted with me like my own brothers and they don't even knew anything.

I wore the elegant pendant around my neck and hid it inside my croptop.

Fuck..Its already 9.

I immediately went downstairs to see twins and Sandro talking to themselves and laughing.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

And Alex in his phone, meanwhile Brian doing something in kitchen.

I stepped forward and flopped my not so big ass on the chair. And Unfortunately, it grabbed everyone's attention. I quietly looked down and never dared to look at Luca and Sandro.

I tried to smile at Bruce but he ignored me and started talking something with Luca.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴.

𝘛𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘢𝘢!! 𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦.

"Lily, You here? Here I made you pancakes with strawberry syrup" Brian smiled widely at me making me immediately gave a small smile back.

I gulped looking at the plate in front of me. How should I eat it?