Ch-30🖤[Flashback]

[ I am surprised how y'all have so much trust on Matteo that he can't hurt her 😂]

Okay... You can go ahead if ur right or not❣️

                        Lily's P.O.V

Everything is dark. I can't open my eyes. It's hurting. My head... its killing me. My hand reached over my head squeezing it to reduce the pain but to no vain.

I slowly open my eyes and the pain worsen making me let out a whimper and a single tear escaped my eye. I looked around to see myself in the room... or specifically Matteo's room.

Wait, Matteo.. H-he drugged me.

I got up and rested myself with the help of headboard. Just on the time, the door creaked open making my eyes met the man to whom I'm hating this moment.

He looked at me and his gaze widened and he almost practically ran over to me. He pulled out something from the drawer and water, i looked at his hand finding two pills. He reached his hand over to me asking me to take it.

What if he made me unconscious again? What if these pills are drugs?

"𝘕𝘦ñ𝘢, It will help with headache. Please take it." His voice full with spanish accent. Wait is it guilt I detected in his voice?

My throat felt scratchy so I gulped the pills with water, the coldness soothing my throat. We both sat in complete silence until I can't take it anymore. I looked down just to notice I am not in the same clothes as I wore before he made me unconscious.

And a fear laced my throat making my heart beating fast and furious.

I looked at him, "Wh-what did you do? M-my cl-clothes" And more tears escaped my eyes.

"Shh.N-No No.. I swear nothing. I would never do that to you 𝘕𝘦ñ𝘢" He mumbled the last line.

"My clothes?" I asked again.

He caressed his hand through his hairs, jaw clenching hard.

"I-Its something happened. So I asked a female maid to change it"

I sat up a little proper as my body start functioning a little like before.

"You don't have any female staff" I deadpanned.

"Okay.I changed it but I swear on my life. I didn't look at all." He spoke too fast.

"Why?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you drug me? I mean whatever it was you made me inhale" I breathed out.

"It was chloroform"

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘺.

"I don't fucking care if it was chloroform or any drug or whatever it is! I mean why did you do that? And how can I trust you when you said you didn't touch me! You broke my trust for god sakes!" I screamed not caring what will be the outcome.

"I had to do that! You are fucking irritating and I had to do some work! And I would never touch you or let anyone touch you without your permission! And You FUCKING KNOW THAT!" He spoke at the same level as me.

"I wanna go home" I deadpanned trying to stand up.

"You can't" He spoke too calmly.

"What do you mean I can't? I can and I will" I swayed a little but he catch my arm steading me.

I jerked off his arm before going towards the bathroom locking the door. Who does he think he is? He knocked me out just because I am irritating?

Am I really irritating?