Ch-52🖤[My hair!]

"Andrew! I am not going to the mall in your clothes" I put my hands on my hip.

"That's the reason we are going to mall. I don't have anything that fits you" He spoke sternly.

I rolled my eyes before huffing and walking beside him to his car. Since he decided to drive himself, I sat on the passenger seat looking out the view. There is a comfortable silence as my mind went back to yesterday.

He changed just like the flip of a switch, not like he hurt me before.. But the way he talks now is good I guess.. I kinda like it.

"How many friends do you have?" I asked as I changed my position a little looking at him.

"None.." He shrugged.

"So that makes me your first friend?"

"Yeah.. Lucky for you" He smirked and I chuckled.

It would be fun to see the real Andrew. The one without any barriers. The one without any emotionless mask..

"Here we go" He came out the car and I did too. He wrapped his arm around my waist before walking inside.

It felt weird. Too weird. Noone ever grab me by waist.But I shrugged it as my eyes widen as I took a look around.

The whole mall is empty, girls lined up bowing their head as we reached. Andrew nodded at them before pulling me almost at every store he lays his eyes on.

Any dress I lay my eyes on more then a second, he decided to bought it. I don't think he knows there's a thing called exploring..!

After four hours, we are done. The men behind him were holding our bags and I almost felt bad for them.

Poor souls.

"So Wanna eat out?" He asked and I nodded. C'mon I can never say NO to food.

"Can I wear something I bought? I don't wanna go there with these" I said pointimg to myself. He smirked before he nodded and a guard came forward with one of my bag. I dig into it and grab one of the full sleeve top and tight high jeans.

No need to give public full view of my bruises and scars. One of the female staff took me to the washroom and I changed quickly, pulling my hairs in a bun again leaving two strands of hair on each side.

Andrew was doing something on his phone, as he looked up his gaze roam over me for a second before he came towards me and again grabbed my waist walking out..

"How are you walking so openly? I mean my brothers or their men may see you" I asked as I bit down on my pasta. He chuckled darkly before pointing outside the glass where we were sitting beside to.

"This side of the city comes under my protection, noone can ever walk here without my approval. You see all these people, my men know everything about them." He stated proudly and I just nodded dumbfounded.

"Are you and Matteo allies?"

"Fuck no.. Never with that bastard" He made a disgusted face.

"Then why weren't you mad about me having that tattoo?"

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺.

He drank his wine before sitting straight giving his full attention to me.

"I was mad Lily..Still am.. It's just I don't wanna hurt you again just because of other people."

Is he the same Andrew?

"I am the same Andrew 𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦." He chuckled amused a red coat arose on my cheek. I did say that out aloud.