274: master

The man on stage twisted, mask tight on his face and it was easy for Amber to picture it to be Casper. With that same golden hue skin and the body of a warrior ready for battle, she could see him standing on the stage. Abs glistening with glittering oil, body rippling with hardness as he flexed and moved, shadows cutting through each dip and twist of his beautiful body. Devilish, sexy, a God.

"Picture you walking in."

A woman arrived dressed in a skin-tight glittering satin that mirrored the one Amber'd worn for dinner that night. She didn't have time to be surprised at the similarities because the actors on the stage began to move. Her breath caught as the man turned her, pinning her tight upon the wall as he stripped her. The satin fell like liquid silk, exposing her body full, voluminous and bare. Her breasts jiggled as she was pinned, and the woman seemed to purr, leaning against his touch. Eager and pleased.

Amber's body burned, tingling as literal live porn began to play.

"Watch them, watch them and imagine it were us," Casper groaned, shifting and that was when Amber felt it. The tight bulge of his cock, prodding at her behind through the thick fabric of his jeans. She glanced back to look at him and she found his eyes already on her person. Eyes now a pitch-black colour.

"Casper..." she breathed. "Don't make me jealous."

"I'm not looking at her love," he huffed, breathy as his eyes glazed with lust. "I'm looking at you, and that exquisite expression you have on when you look at them. Oh, sweetheart, you're melting on me, and I know."

Amber gasped, her body clenching at his words. She could feel her heart racing between her legs, and she shifted, arching her back as pleasure tightened between her legs. She glanced at him and then at the couple, biting hard on her lip.

"Do what you want," he exhaled softly and her eyes widened at his words, body thrumming in answer. An opening, an invitation. He'd given her a view into his world, but also the freedom to choose. "And only," he repeated, voice a husky sigh. "What you want."

She turned to look at the stage, unable to look at him for fear her heart might break free from her chest. She stared as the woman was cuffed, leather clasped tight upon her ankles and then she was lifted into the air. Her body was spread so wide that Amber could see the glisten of her pussy catching the light. It dripped down her thighs, sipping with her pleasure.

The man moved to part her thighs, his fingers digging into her pussy as his hands fondled with her breasts, twisting and flicking at tight nipples. And Amber's body grew warm with awareness, her nipples sensitive as they brushed against the fabric of her clothes, her clit pulsating softly between her legs. Beyond them, the crowd were already reacting to their actions, some masturbating, others fucking as they watched, enraptured and lustful as they played with themselves.

She tore her gaze back up to the couple who'd parted from a heavy kiss. Their lips were puffy and raw from his. The man smiled, palming her breast. He groped them, squeezed them then flicked at her nipples until she thrashed against her restraints, crying out as he pinched them tight. Her back arched when he bit down on her left breast, but even then her thighs shook and more juices spilt from her wide open cunt. And in response, Amber's pussy clenched and throbbed, begging for something to hold.

"I can feel your pussy, love," Casper teased in her ear. She flushed, heat burning over her skin hotter than ever. Her face was redder than the fucking sun. Her heart pounded as her mind shifted into a state of pure heated lust; body begging her to seek relief.

Amber found herself pressing her ass over Casper's cock, her fingers darting down to unzip him from his pants. He bit back a ragged exhale over her shoulder when she pulled him free, her fingers moving over the warmed metal studs that littered over hard velvet cock. She couldn't see him, not when she was seated upon his body, but she could feel him. The hard trunk of heat that bobbed with veins and bulged fleshy at the tip. It jerked in her hands, salivating over her skin with hot seed.

"Amber." He repeated again. A warning, a sign. She stood at the edge of Heaven and Hell. Persephone facing Hades, his hand outstretched to offer a pomegranate seed. Choose, he said. Choose.

Below them, the man had brandished a flogger, leathered and striped. The tails lashed at the woman's skin, flicking over her body as she hissed and jerked, back arched as each hit descended her body until it drew in one hard tight slap upon her pussy. She squealed, her legs attempting to close as it bucked against restraints. She panted with each rhythmic strike, screamed when some strands flicked at her clit. She didn't seem to see the rest of the world but only the man that stood before her, controlling her body.

And Amber seemed to feel each bite of leather upon her own skin, breath escaping her lips with each torturously good strike. And she could feel Casper's exposed cock, now pressed against her back, throbbing as she stroked it gentle and slow. His breath was ragged as he panted on her shoulder, each a sensitive drag of air across the nape of her neck.

A hard strike, harsh and heavy upon the actress' breasts had her screams peaking into a wail that went above the music. Amber's body shivered, clammy and cold with anticipation of the woman's detest and dislike, of anger and hatred to froth from her expression.

Still, the woman remained open and accepting, no safe-word uttered, no screams for it all to end. She accepted the lashes, she accepted the whips, in fact she smiled when it ended, lips curling into a pleased grin as she glanced up at the man as if she wanted him to praise her.

How peculiar. How...strange. Amber's breath caught in her throat when she noticed the pure unbridled trust in the woman's eyes for the man. She trusted the one that ruled her body. She trusted him with her pain and her pleasure. And that was because he was her—

"Do what you want," she answered Casper, finally meeting his gaze head-on. "Master." 

-

-

Read 50+ chapters ahead on Patreon patreon.com/tinyeyecat