that night/ true love

Juliet POV
                      Alena and I went into forever 21 and got some clothes then when we went in G by Guess and that is when we saw Romeo, and I told her even though he is a thug he got a thug for you. Just think about it. It is like almost everywhere we go he is there looking at who you talking to.

Alena POV
                      So Juliet says that Romeo got a thang for me but that is the samething that I told her about King  but she dont believe me but I do believe that Romeo has a thang for me but if he tells me that he gots a thang for me he going to look like a punk nigga. So now it is like 10:01 pm so me and juliet went to the house we went to go to take a shower. Then after we got out the shower we looked at the time on our phones and it was 10:26 so we put on some baby oil on, then after we did that I put that on a red black  bra  on with the panties to match then after i put that on i put on the red and white dress and some red high heels.

Juliet POV
                     So we went to Alena's house so we can get ready. We both put on baby oil on then I put on a pink and green bra with the matching panties then I put the pink and blue dress that I had bought at forever 21. Then put on blue high heels. Then my phone started to rang.
Phone conv.
Sean: Cuz where ya'll at? we are waiting for ya'll at the mall.
Juliet: We well be there we just put the final touches on.
Sean: Alright.
End of phone conv.

King POV
                    Man where are the girls at man i am hungry.
Sean: they putting on make up on and  shyt oh lord they are going to take forever.
King: oh lord here we go. Why do Alena and Juliet need make up on? They are to pretty to be wearing make up.

Romeo POV
                         So I am about to get out my lambo and this female that i fuck with her name is keyshia. She was with her crazy ass friends that I cant stand to be around because they act like me and keyshia together but we not i just fuck her but iknow once i go with Alena I have to stop fucking with her.

Keyshia POV
                           I was hanging out with my friends and that is when I saw Romeo damn he is looking so freaking sexy right now he is looking super sexy I just want kiss all over him.

Romeo POV
                            What do you want keyshia? If you want me to buy you something again then hell no. If you want sex then go have sex with somebody else I dont want the sex no more because I know that you are fucking the whole damn hood.

Keyshia POV
                              While he is telling me this i am looking at him licking my lips until he said he dont want to buy me nothing and that we are not having sex. But then I thought to myself that he cant stay way from this kitt kat.

Romeo POV
                                       So after that i walked off and went inside the mall and right behide me was Alena and Juliet so we meted up with everybody. I had on a red  butted down shrit and the pants was white then I saw Juliet and she was matching with king. So with that we all got in the car and the girls was listening to only by: Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, lil wayne. The guys was talking about sports and shit then I got a text message from keyshia.
Text conv.
Key: hey babe. What you doing ?
Me: i am not your babe we only fucked nothing else you going around telling everybody that i made love to you bitch why in the hell would i make love to you if i know that you sleep around? Key: really you are not my babe will who house have you been going to for the passed 4days? On top of that you always buy me shit.
Me: bitch the only reason why i been going over there is because i been stressing out and horny and you gave it up to easy. So stop talking to me i dont want to talk to you i dont want to see you any where near me.
Key: nigga you cant stay away from me to long what ever bitch got you thinking that you can stay away from me i am going to fuck that bitch up.
End text conv.

What yall think is going to happen next?
Comments
Votes