the night of the birthday party

Trina POV
It is the night of the party. So I am getting ready to turn up tonight so I am putting on my new dress that I brought myself. I am putting on my make up and the high heels that I brought from g by guess. So I to the bedroom and I see Andre getting dressed for the party and then I go down stairs, red is pasted out on the couch. I was like smdh and he was looking like he was going to a party so I woke him up just to ask him where is he going?

Red POV
So I was watching tv in the living room on the couch, the next thing I know is that I fall asleep. I was rudely woken up by Trina I was having a good ass sleep I was dreaming about me and Ashley have babies. When she woke me up she asked where do I think I am going all dressed up? I told her that I am going to the party with y'all.

Juliet POV
Aye party tonight I am about get turn up. So I am getting ready for the party. I am listening to my turn up music. Which all the music from future and rich homie quan. Right now I am about to take a shower and listening to music. And as soon as I put my leg in the tube that is when someone wants to ring my door bell I was like damn why when I am doing something that is when somebody want to mess that up by either calling or ringing my door bell. So I grab my rob on and grab my gun just in case it is some bitch after me.
Going to the door
How the fuck is it?
It is us Alena and Romeo and king!
I say oh ok hold on so I unlocked my door and open it so they can come in.

Alena POV
So we all at Juliet's house and when she finally open the door she had her gun in  and her music loud af but who the fuck cares. We about to get turn up and we are waiting for her to get ready to go and she tells us that she needs to take a shower before we leave.

Romeo POV
We at Juliet house waiting for her so we all can roll up at the party we all going to get lit and everybody going to be there I just hope nobody started a fight. So me and king turn on her tv to watch a game.

Andre POV
So we all headed out to the party that my sister in law put together. We about to get lit I just hope no fights tonight we is trying to have a great time tonight. We don't have no time for all of that fighting. So we are just a few minutes away from Ashley and Jay house.

August POV
I am helping my sister out with setting up for the party. The bell rings and Ashley was like go see who that is. So you know me I was like ok big sister and she was like yea little brother. So I go to the door and I look out of the window and I see Trina and Andre and this dude that likes my sister. I was sister it is Trina and Andre and that boy so she comes out of the kitchen and was like ok let them in so I open up the door and they came into the house and that Nigga red was looking at my sister like he want to smash her I mean I know that my sister is beautiful but she has a future husband and she is happy.