that morning at 12:00 am

Trina POV
So I got home at 12:00 am and I told Ashley to hmu when she gets in the house. So when I get in the house Andre looking at me up and down like he mad or something. So I said baby what is wrong? He says nothing is wrong. But why are you just now coming in the house at 12:00 am who you been with? I said Andre you know I was with your sister in law so why the fuck are you tripping? He ask me after we talk to the police officers where did y'all go? I told him we went to McDonalds and got something to eat then after that we got in the car and she dropped me off at the house and she left now she is on her way home I told her to hmu when she makes it home. Is that ok with you big daddy?

Andre POV
When Trina said is that ok with me big daddy I started smiling then I told her to come here I have a surprise for you. So she followed me to the bedroom and it was candles lit, rose petals on the bed in a heart shaped and I lead her to the bathroom and it had rose petals on the floor and a nice bubble bath waiting for her. I told her to take her clothes off so she can take a nice bubble bath so she said ok big daddy and took off all her clothes. Got in the tube.

Ashley POV
It is now 12:30 am and I am getting out of my car and I see that the living room light is on so I am like aww my soon to be husband waited up for me. So I run up in the house and when I did he had the whole house romantic he had rose petals on the floor and old school love making music on. I was like awwww my baby is so sweet and I guess he heard me because he pecked from the corner and was like there goes my baby and gave me a kiss and ask me who won the fight I told him us of course and he said that is my baby. He said oh yea baby I almost forgot I made your favorite meal! And I said what is it baby and he said Louisiana Cajun gumbo. I said aww baby thank you and you brought some wine you are the best fiance that a woman can ever have. All the men want to be in your shoes.
So after we sat down to eat I text Trina and told her I made it home.

Jay POV
Yea baby I know they want to be in my shoes but they can't, all the women want to be in your shoes but they can't you know why? She say why baby? Because I am a one woman man I don't need all of those other women out there. After this dinner you already know what time it is. So we are sitting down and she pulls out her phone a tells me that don't worry I am texting Trina to tell her I made it home safe. I say baby I am not worried because after this I am going to put it on you. She laughs that is the same thing that August said today. Oh you had told him that you are engaged. Yes baby I did. What did he say. He was so happy and he said congratulations and was about to say something else but keyshia had to come over there and spoil everything. That got damn keyshia what did she want? To be alone with August.

Alena POV
It is now 12:45 am so I go check on Romeo and see what my boyfriend is doing so I go by his house. I got to his house scene I was around the corner and I got out of my car and locked the car and went up to the door to go knock on the door. When I knock on the door I hear foot steps and shit so from the sounds of that I am already mad so he open the door and I was like hey Romeo. I started looking around to see if I see any females but I didn't see them and then when he said hey Alena he wanted a kiss so he leaned in to kiss me and I pulled away and he said what is wrong baby? I said is there a bitch in her and he looked me in my eyes and could tell if I am mad so he was like ummmmm and I was like ummmmmmm what he was like I don't think want to know who is here and I started going all around the house from the kitchen to the living room to the dinning room to up stairs to his bedroom. That is when I saw shykeyshiakeyshia young ass and I looked at him and I see that his pants is unzipped and I see her skirt is punched half way down. I looked at her like bitch didn't you get enough today and then I thought to my self I ain't going to fight her you know what I am just going to get the hell out of his house and go home. Romeo is running after me talking about baby no don't go and I say nah go be with that hoe and y'all live happily ever after I am done with this shit.

Romeo POV
So shykeyshia was at my house she said she need to talk but instead we ended up fucking I knew I should have told her to leave but damn she can suck the hell out of my dick. So while I was about to get up and eat her pussy. As soon as I got up I heared somebody knocking on my door and I looked out of the pep hole to saw who it was my girlfriend I knew that I did wrong but I had no choice to hide shykeyshia I mean shykeyshia is good at sucking dick but she had my dick hard I mean what was I supposed to do. So I told shykeyshia to go up stairs so she did and after she went to my room I open the door and she was like hey Romeo I said hey Alena and I leaned in for a kiss and she pulled away and ask me is there a bitch in your house? I looked her in her eyes and I saw madness in her eyes so I said ummmmmmm and she said ummmmmmmm what and I told her I don't think you want to know who is here and she pushes me out of the way and started going every where around the house then she went up stairs and found shykeyshia stupid ass. So she went up in shykeyshia face and was like bitch you didn't get enough from today? Then she was like I am done I ain't going to fight now more and she left and I went after her wow she must really Did some thing to me. She say I don't want you so go be with your hoes so go live a happy life with your hoes.

Juliet POV
So it is 12:50 am and I see my brother jet and his girlfriend they have been going together for three months now so I got to the door and I go in the house and tell them both hey and head to my room and give them there privacy and while I am walking to my room I get a call from king asking me do I know where Alena is? I say no bae why? He tells me that she went to go see Romeo but she caught shykeyshia in Romeo's bedroom and after that she left. And I say omg please tell me that she didn't get in a car accident and he says he don't know.

King POV
So I am on the phone with my bae telling her that Romeo just called me and told me everything that went down at his crib and I was like damn man we was supposed to go on double dates. Man you fucking up shit.

Shykeyshia POV
Hey y'all I am shykeyshia I am 20 so Alena saw me in Romeo's room and she got all up in my face and was like bitch you didn't get enough getting your ass whooped? I just stand there and laugh in her face and she left and Rome going run his ass after her and I heard her yelling and screaming at him talking about she is done with him and she thought he was not like the rest of these thugs out here how they go from female to female every week and she started crying and shit I kind of felt bad for her but then I thought about it and said oh will he could of said stop but he didn't.