getting out of the hospital

Jay pov
After bae told me and her brother how she feels about both of us. We both said "ok sorry" and shaked hands. Then she told is to "come and give her a kiss". So we went and August kissed her forehead and I kissed my bae lips softly.

Trina pov
So when we go in the room August and Jay want to be at each other throats. I was really out firend, sister , bae is in hospital. But y'all want to stand here and go at each other throats. Then I heared the door open and I couldnt believe. Who was at the door.

Keyshia pov
So I felt like I should pay Ashley a visit in the hospital. I hope that I  killed the baby because if I can't have a baby by him nobody can I don t care if he is married or have a girlfriend he is not going to get no other female pregnant. That is my man that she stole from me.  Ugh!!!! I can't stand bihh like that.

King pov
Me and the crew got some leads on Who shot at my nigga Ashley. So Lorenzo said " king you remember Keyshia?" I said" hell YeA I remember that hoe. Why?" Lorenzo said " well king you ain't going to like this but Keyshia shot at Ashley and shykeyshia was in the car." as soon as he told me that I was getting mad ass hell.

Andre pov
So I was hanging out with my home boy red and Trina called me telling me that my sister in law is in the hospital. I was like for what ? She ain't having the baby yet is she? Trina said " no she got shot " I was like wtf " red asked me " what man" I told him " man Ashley got shot at last night" red looked at me and said "man lets go see my bae I hope she is alright."

Juliet pov
So I told my brother that I am going to the hospital. He said " who is at the hospital?" I said " Ashley" he said " omg what the fuck happen?" I said " somebody has shot at Ashley and Jays house last night." he said " I bet it was that hoe Keyshia" I said " how you know about Keyshia?" he said " look sister you think I don t know about what king and Romeo be talking about but I do and they be talking about her bad." Then we both walked out of the house to head over to the hospital.

Romeo pov
After we got the lead on Who shot Ashley. I was like why in the hell would she shot at Ashley? What the fuck did she do? And somebody told me that she use to fuck with Jay and then Jay cut her off but she just kept trying to fuck with him but once she found out who he is going with she wanted to get rid of Ashley and the baby.

Aleana pov
Me and Juliet going to go see Ashley in the hospital. I hope she is ok and the baby omg please tell me that her baby is still alive. I was in the car shaking and crying my eyes out. I don t want God to take her or the baby yet. Once I find that bihh I am going to do some damage to her everybody that don t understand be like I should let it go and let God handle it but i know I should but that is just not in me to do.

Trey pov
August told me that his sister is in the hospital. I asked him" is she ok ?"and he told me" YeA her and the baby is ok" then I was like "wait she is pregnant?" he said " YeA she is pregnant and happy too." I said " that is good to hear. and what is she having?" he said " she is having a baby boy"