the day Ashley gets out of the hospital

Jay pov
After yesterday I told Ashley that I will be there 24/7 and she said " no baby you can go to work it will be ok." and I said "are you sure that you want me to go to work tomorrow?" she says "yes baby I am sure baby I mean come on we need more money so we can eat and buy some stuff for the house and more baby stuff." I said "Ok baby but i am going to have somebody sitting outside of the house because I dont want nothing to happen to you ok." She said " ok baby you can do that."

Ashley pov
Ok I am still in the hospital and the doctors told me that I can go home today so I am doing my discharge papers and then I can leave so 20 minutes later they told me to get in the wheel chair and wheel me out of the hospital and bae went to go get the car. After that we got in the car he asked me "am I hungry ?" I said "yes I am hungry. Can we get chick-fil-a?" He said yes bae anything for my wifey and my baby boy. With a smile on his face while he rubs on my belly.

Later on that day

Kevin POV
I heard from August that Ashley had got shot at. I was like wow who would do something like that to a soon to be mother. Then it came to me that hoe Keyshia I knew that Keyshia had a thing with Jay but it wasn't noticeable like his and Ashley relationship is. I mean everybody knows about them being together. But shot how Ashley been looking lately She so damn sexy. I know that that's my home boy sister and all but i can't help but to look. I mean her booty is on fleck. When I first saw her I was going with Trina and I saw her with August and at first I thought she was going with him but once She said "hey bro" and he had this big smile on his face and was like "hey sis"

Trina POV
So me and Andre at home and Ashley text me and She said that she just got out of the hospital. I said "yay " and Andre looked at me and was like what the hell is wrong with you. I said " Ashley just got out of the hospital " he said " Oh hell yea that is my nigga but i am going to go over there tomorrow on my lunch break and go watch out for her because you know Keyshia ain't done yet." I said "YeA I know and while You at work I will be there to give her some company." he was like " alright so that is the plain."

Keyshia pov
So I am at my house with my son and my son is sleep in his room. So I decided to get me something to drink and sit down in the living room So I get my wine glass Then my best friend text me telling me that her and my cousin coming over and I was "okay that is cool with me I got the wine." and she text me back and said " okay that is cool and I got that loud." After that I was like oh shit we going to get fucked up.

Andre pov
So I am happy that my sister in law is getting out of the hospital but Keyshia is trying to do something bad to ashley. So I told Trina that I am going to ashley's and jay's house while I am on my lunch break and bae said she is going to be a their house all day tomorrow. I was like alright that is a plain so then we started watching tv and I get a phone call from red talking about the same thing and shot but he is kind of happy that Ashley is pregnant but wish it was his and not jay's. But hey one day he said. I was like really nigga you are going to sleep with a married women and try to get her pregnant!! As soon as I said that Trina looked at me and was like "who is that red?" I was like "YeA it is red " and red was like "tell Trina I said what's up " So I looked at Trina and I was about to tell her that red said but she best me to the punsh and She said " tell him I said nothing just chillin and texting Ashley." Once he heared Ashley name he got happy af.

Romeo pov
Ashley told me that she was getting out of the hospital. I was so happy but Jay hit me up and told me that me and my crew need to at be at their house to watch who comes to their house I was like oh for show I would do that for Y'ALL. He was like alright be over here at 9:00 am I was alright I will tell the crew.

Text group
Romeo: what it do y'all ?
Jet : I am chillin with bae and my little sister. what's up?
King : chillin with bae why what's up
Romeo : oh ok will tomorrow we have a thing to do for Jay he want us to watch Who comes over to their house and the only people that can be there is Trina and us and Andre and August and the girls.
King : alright that is kool with me because they fam.
Jet : ok that is alright with me because I feel like Ashley is my little sister because she act just like her.
King and Romeo said lol
End of group text

Anthony pov
So I was in the streets and the streets be talking and I found out that Ashley is pregnant. I was like wtf!!! I asked by who ? And they didn't want to tell me. I was like omfg tell me by who? They was like nigga who the fuck do you think You is coming at us like that. So I pulled out my gun and pointed straight at one of them niggas and none of them was scared so after I did that king and Romeo came and Romeo dont like my ass because what I am trying to do and I use to be with Trina but now trying my hardest to go with Ashley.

Y'ALL tell me how y'all feeling about this chapter?

What y'all think is going to happen next?

If you have any questions for the characters just ask. In the comment

Dont for get to vote

Much love to all over my readers