hanging out with my home girls

Trina pov
So it is Saturday morning and I decided to hang out with the girls so we can have us a girls night out which turned into a morning thing. And Ashley is telling us about what happened on her little met up with her ex boyfriend Chris. Even though we don't like him because he did her wrong and he would always be gone and never tell her when he will be back we felt like that is fucked up and it was crazy she was in love with him. She would be right there by his side with everything but once we went to the club that he was at she went off she literally tryed to fight the girl but somebody had grab her before she could even do it and she tryed to get Chris ass when they was at home but Joshua ass wouldn't let her because he didn't want to see her in jail.

Chris pov
Men I messed up I really want Ashley back and I am not going to stop. I will get her back if it is the last thing I do. It is going to be the hardest thing for me to do but I will get her back.

Joshua pov
So Chris is talking about he wants Ashley back like really dude you think you are going to get her back after every thing you did to her. She would not be able to trust you no more and She is about to get married to this dude she has been with for like what four years or something like that. He tells me man I don't give a damn she was mines before she was his I was the first person to hit that even though she was not my First.

Andre pov
It is yo boy Andre so I am at the crib by myself while Trina and the girls have there little girls night out. So I called up red to see if he wanted me to come pick him up from his house so we can go riding around and when I call him he answered and was like what it do? I was like nothing much what about you? He said shit same thing and asked about Ashley. I said oh that is what's up and Ashley is alright her and the girls are having a girls night out at a hotel. He said oh shit what hotel are they at and yea so let me guess you want me to go and check up on them? I said no Nigga I called you because I was trying to see if you wanted to rided around some where. He said oh yea we can do that and we can go check up on them females too while we out.I said yea we can do that.

Ashley pov
So every Friday and Saturday we try to have a little girls night but things always fuck up the plan either we have to work or we have to fight a bitch or we with are men. So we decided last week that next Friday and Saturday we are going to have a girls night out so we let our men know that we was not going to be here with them but at first they was against it but then they gave in. So we go out to club 20 and the way we was dressing you already know females started hating and shit and niggas looking even if they was dancing with some other female. I looked at my girls and took a picture for snap chat and I saved the picture in my phone. Then after we took the picture I felt a manly hand touch me on my lower back and I was omg and I turned around to see who it was, and I was somebody I didn't want to talk to it was Chris. So I looked at him trying not to feel freaky so I was like what Chris what do you want? He said I want us and damn I can't get no hey baby daddy how are you doing? I looked at him and said hey Chris and what you mean us you was not thinking about us when you had keyshia on your lap was you and I had a miss carriage just because I was at home think about the shit you where doing. See even my brother August told you that you need to stop fucking over my sister. All he could do was just stand there and listen.

Chris pov
So I am at club 20 and I see my baby girl Ashley is here. So I decided to go over there and talk to her so I touched her lower back and when I did I knew that was going to get her turned on. So I knew I had her right then and there and when she turn around she was like what do you want Chris? I told I want us back I promise this time I will be faithful to you I am not going to go out like I use to. She said why do you want us back? You was not thinking about us when we was together and like I told you that you are to late I am getting married in April and that is when she walked away. I was about to pull her back until Trina gave Me a look like if you Like if I grab her that is my ass. So I didn't grabbed her so I went back to the V.I.P section. Some girls came over there that I don't remember that was there earlier and once I found out who it was I was like oh shit please don't let nothing go down I know they don't like each other because of me.

Keyshia pov
So me and my bad bitches and we both see Chris Brown sexy ass. We was like hey Chris!!!! Then we looked to the dance floor to see what he was looking at and that is when I see that hoe ass girl Ashley. Let that bitch talk shit to me it will be some damn problems I am telling you. So that is when Chris looks at me and I stop thinking about that hoe ass girl Ashley. That bitch is lucky that Chris is here because if he wasn't all hell would've broke lose.