The Next Day

Keyshia pov
Man I can't believe that Pac couldn't take Ashley away like really. I knew I shouldn't ask him to do the damn job. Now I see I have to do things by myself if things are going to get done ugh. I mean everybody around been talking about a fight and shit but I want to know who was fighting but know body would tell me.

Shykeyshia pov
See I told my cousin that was not going to work but she clam that it was going to work and now look at her now she talking about she have to do something about it herself. See she don't listen to me I have said of she tells you that she don't want you then just leave it but no her ass want her so bad that she is willing to go over and Beyond for her.

Ashley pov
So me and Jay chillin and I notice that it is a car outside so I am think " who car can this be?" and Jay says " hunny I don't know who's car is that but all I know is that you need to get your sexy ass over here." I started laughing but I walked over to the bed and kissed him then we heared the door bell ring. So both of us went to the door and I looked out the window and saw that it was keyshia. I was said " aw hell no!!!! What in the hell do she want now?" Jay says " bae I don't know what she wants but she need to go somewhere with the bullshit." that is when keyshia says " Ashley I need to talk to you I said "look you can talk to me throw the door so what's up?" she said " no I need to see your beautiful face." I said " I don't trust you you probably got a gun or something." she said " no I don't have nothing in my hand. now can you please open the door?"

Andre pov
So I am single now. So I can do what I want to do and go out and do who I want to do. So me and red and a couple of my home boys are going out tonight to celebrate me being single and shit. So I am at the store and shit and this two dudes are talking about what had happen last week at Ashley and Jay house. Once I heared Ashley name I went over to them two dudes and said " I couldn't help but over hear y'all convo. But please tell me you are not talking about Ashley rose are you?" and the two guys looked at me and one said " yea we are talking about her. why? You know her or something?" I said "yea that is my ex girlfriend play sister. what had happen at her house?" I asked. They said " some dude name Pac had came over looking for Ashley but she was not there the person that was there was her husband Jay and there baby." as soon as I heared that I instantly got mad and I was like who could've did something like this so I had dropped everything and got in my car and drove over to there house that is when I saw keyshia at there door.

Trina pov
Yea I am single. But Andre be thinking that he going to come back in my life this time I think not. But anyway I am on my way to Ashley house to caught up with everything and I am half way down her street and I see Andre car then I look at Ashley's front door and see that keyshia is at the door. I said to myself " OMG just give it a rest she don't want to be with your thotty ass."  So I sat in the car until she left I really didnt feel like fighting with her thotty ass. Then once when I got out of my car that is when I see that Andre getting out of his car I was like got damn it. But like I say I need to hang out with my home girl Ashley. So I walk to the door and here comes Andre walks right behide me as if we all in love and shit. I was thinking to myself like ugh why do he got to be here.

King pov
So word is around town is that keyshia is the one that told Pac to go over to her house and get Ashley something told me that it was keyshia doing this. Then I thought about wait where was he going to take Ashley after that then I was like probably at keyshia's house because she act like she really want her that bad but she really don't.

Juliet pov
My king is coming home early. Yes I said home which means yes I had moved in when he asked me I was so happy but I mean I just was not expecting that especially from him you know coming from a thug and all but like they say thugs need love to. But anyway king had called me and told me how people are talking about Pac had showed up at Ashley house I said " wait a mean. This don't sound right." king said " yea he came over Ashley crib and thank God Ashley was not there but Jay and Jeremiah was there." I said " are they alright?" he said " yes bae they are alright everybody is alright. but that is not what I was going to tell you what I was going to tell you is that it was all in keyshia's plan she wanted this to happen."

Alena pov
Everybody been talking about what happen and Ashley's house. But some people think that keyshia has something to do with everything and know thAt people say it I do think that keyshia do have something to do with everything because yea Pac is a drug Lord but at the same time he can't just up and find your house like that unless he has a tracking device on you or somebody told him where she stays at. So it had to be keyshia because she was all on his arm in one picture I saw on Snapchat I was like dang she just thotting around.

Back at Ashley and Jay's place

Ashley pov
So as soon as I got done talking to the thot of the hood. The door bell rings again and this time Jay says " I got it bae." I said " ok bae." he looks out the window and sees Andre and Trina outside. He says " oh it is only Andre and Trina." I said " oh let them in." he opens the door and Trina comes runing to me and Andre looks at Jay like it is all his fault because of Pac. Jay looks at Andre like "what up nigga why you looking at me like you got a problem with me?" Andre say " nigga that is because I do have a problem with you." I said " now look we are not about to be arguing. " then that is when Jay push me to the side and said " what is the problem that you got with me" Andre said " how you just going to let Ashley go away with another man?" then I looked at Andre and said " first of all I didn't go no where with him he was trying to take me but you know Jay ain't having that. And by the way I was not even at home I was in the studio with August." he said " oh that nigga." I said "look just because you mad that Trina was talking to him don't give you a right to be talking about my brother like that." Jay said " bae claim down." I said " no somebody needs to tell him that he can't get mad because she talking to somebody else that was doing her right." Andre say " look Ashley it was not my fault that keyshia came at me I mean y'all all know that she is the neighborhood hoe." I said " yea we all know that but when she told you that she need some d you could've told her that she can get it from somebody else other then some dude that is in a relationship." and when I told him that I was pissed.

Andre pov
Man I want to know Why Ashley coming after me. I mean what did I do to her that got her coming at me like this? Then I look at Jay and he is telling her to claim down and shit. I said " yea Ashley you need to claim down I don't want you to wake up Jeremiah." that is when Ashley looks at me and says " oh so now you care about Jeremiah! You wasn't caring about how Trina was feeling so why should you care about how Jeremiah is feeling?" I said " look Ashley I know I messed up but I really do care about Trina and you I am just trying to get Trina back it is like I miss the time that we all had together." Jay said " wait one min please Don't tell me that you fucked keyshia after all the homies in the circle den told you not to?" I said " no this is what happen keyshia just suck the d and Trina had walked in on keyshia about to sit on the d." Ashley was just looking at me like she would look at a ex boyfriend that had broke her heart or something.

Keyshia pov
As soon as I walked out side I saw Andre's car outside of Ashley drive away. I was like what in the hell is going on here I know Ashley is not about to have sex with Andre and that suppose to be her best friend boyfriend. Hahahaha I am about to be petty if that do happen. But wait When I got in my car I see Trina pulling up. What the fuck is going on here. So I just decened to stay in my car and see for myself because they ain't going to tell me shit. Then once they went in the house I had went to the back of the house so I can see or hear what they are talking about. Once I heared my name I knew it had to be something about me. As soon as they was talking about me so random sexy dark 🍫 guy came up be hide me and started to ask me some questions. Like what am I doing? What is my name? How old am I?

Random guy pov
I had just moved in be hide This lady and her husband and I was I was in the bedroom puting everything where they go and I saw this sexy women looking into the lady that was right be hide me house so I decended to go over there and talk to her so I go outside and sneak over to where she is and I started asking her "what are you doing?" and " what is your name? and how old are you?"  But by me asking her that I scared her. Because she jumped up. And she said "my name is keyshia why who wants to know?" I said " me sweetie." she said " oh will in that case what do you want?" I said " I would like to know Why you are looking into somebody's window other then going to ring the door bell?" she said " you are asking a lot of questions sir." I said " oh my name is Antonio!" she said " oh will hey Antonio."

What y'all think is going to happen next?

What y'all think about Juliet moving in?

Did you expect Ashley to say what she said or do you think she should of said more?

Give me your feedback

Vote
Comment what you think