the next morning

Trina POV
Yo girl Trina is back again so i saw that sorry ass nigga Anthony. I know you guys is asking yall self how do i know Anthony and to tell you guys the truth he is my baby daddy. No we are not together. But he is trying to get with my ROD sista. But he still be calling me baby and everything like really nigga did he forget that we know each other and we have each other numbers like how stupid can you be.

Anthony POV
this is yo boy Anthony and today is the day when i get my future wifey i am going up to her job. She doesn't know that i am coming to see her.

Ashley POV
So it is in the morning and the sun is bright outside it is shining threw the window of my bedroom and i look over on the other side of me and i see my baby aka my hubby sleep peaceful just like a little baby. So you know me i got up and went to the bathroom. Then when i got out of the bathroom my baby was still sleep so i decided to make us some breakfast when he wakes up. So at that point i got my phone off the charger on my night stand. And when i looked at my phone i see that i have two unread messages. So i open the messages and one came from my sista Trina which said how is it going over there? So i decided to text her back and show her the ring and tell her that we are getting married. Then the other message was from stupid ass Anthony talking about hey bestie imu. I decided not to text him back. I have a feeling that he is going to bring me some food to my job but the one i gave him is the wrong job i work at Victoria's Secret but he dont know that hahaha in my evil laugh .

Jay POV
This yo boy Jay yes i did propose to my wifey. So i woke up this morning thinking that my wifey would be still sleep but she was down stairs watching tv. So i went to lay my head in her lap as she rub her hands throw my hair.

Andre POV
This yo boy Andre i decided to go see my baby Trina and go pick her up so we can go out to eat. So when i got to baby house i see her outside in her booty shorts and i look at her like wtf and i see dudes looking at her ass like they want a piece of that. So i get out of the car and pull Trina out of the way to talk to the dude and the dude say oh this is your girl i didnt know that. I said yea man this is my girl so after that i look at Trina and told her to get in the house and change and lets go.

Juliet POV
So me and king been hang out a lot lately and yes there are hoes watching but i dont care they can watch i dont give a damn especially that hoe keyshia she knows that i dont like her and yea ik she has a plan to get ruid of me but king anit going to let that happen. Yes king is a thug but it seems like he really wants me to be his ride or die chick and i dont mind being a ride or die chick. I mean i am already a ride or die chick for my bestie Alena so yea.

King POV
Yea so what i spend the time that i have with Juliet she is amazing i mean she has her own money she dont take shyt from nobody. But even tho i am a thug i am falling for her and i never felt this way about a female except for my mom and aunt and cuz and sista.

August POV
Yo this is your boy August Anthony alsina i stand about 6"2 my bday is September 3rd you already know i am from Louisiana so you know i got to 0 to 100 real quick. But anyways i decided to go to the mall and go shop. Well not go shop really but to go meet my home girl Ashley she is like my best friend aka big sista she called me up this morning tell me that she wants to tell me some in person. So you know me i couldnt say no to my big sista.

Ashley POV
I looked at the clock on my phone and it read 9:18 and i remember that i to my lil bro to meet me up at the mall because i have to tell him that i am engaged and i know that he is going to be okay with it because he met my hubby before so that is not a problem. So when i get to the mall i see all the females looking at August watching his every move and then he called me over to where he was.

August POV
So i am walking around the mall and i see females watching my every move that i make then i spotted my big sista and she was looking pretty as always but i didnt like the fact that all the dudes in the building was looking at her in the way that they wanted to have sex with her.
Face to face conversation
August: hey big sista so what is up?
Ashley: hey lil bro and nm just got engaged to Jay. Wbu ?
August: oh i c and congratulation when am i going to get my invitation?
Ashley: you well personally get you invitation when we do the invitations.
August: okay sista and wait your fiance let you walk out the house like that and you know i am your lil bro but dont let that fool you i still protect my big sista.
Ashley: yes bro i know you do and yes he saw what i had on.