The Times With Ashley And Jay

Ashley Pov

I finally have a time with my family which is Jay and Jeremiah I am so happy. But it don't seems like Jay is happy. :( so I walk over to him he is sitting on the cough and I said " hey baby what's wrong?" he said " oh it is nothing wrong baby." as he gives me a hug and kiss and went back to look at the football game. as I lay my head on his shoulder I was thinking to myself I am the luckiest female in the world. Because  I have the best husband in the world he makes me feels like I am the only female on earth. I love him so much. Then I look to my left and I see that my son over there playing with his toys I said " awwww look at my handsome son he looks just like his fine ass daddy." Then Jay looks down and looks at me and looks at his son and says "yes he do looks just like me." with a big smile on his face.

Jay Pov

I know that my wife is very happy that I am finally at home so we can have family time. But I have money on my mind I want to give my  wife everything she wants and I don't want my son have to ask for nothing from anybody. I mean I have a lot of money in our savings and bank but I am not trying to touch it. my wife walk over to where I am at and said " hey baby what's wrong ?" and I said " oh it is nothing wrong baby." Then she lays her head on my shoulder and she was looking like she was thinking to herself. Then I looked at my son was like I think it is time for him to have a little sister. I think he will be the best brother a female can ever have because I will teach him how to be the best brother he could ever be.  I am looking a my wife like damn she is so fine I must be the luckiest man in the world to have her.

Trina Pov

Ashley told me that Jay is off today I was like so "is he going to stay home with yall ?" She was like " I don't know you know he is not a home body."  I said " oh yes I know he is not a home body person but he need to spend time with his family." Then Ashley said " that is true but he do need to go to work and make that money because he say he don't want me to work because he don't want me to be tired when I come home even though he do most of the cooking but still I need my man." I said " alright yall need to slow down that is how yall made Jeremiah lol." she said "  lol he if he cant keep his hands off of me then hey I cant stop him ." she said " smh alright yall going to end up with another child if yall don't stop." she said" that is ok we was just talking about having another one." I said " omg wow yall is really thinking about having another one?" she said " yes we are."

August POV

This studio that is right down the street from my sister house is crazy you got Chris Brown which use to date my sister then you got me and Trey songz  and Kevin Gates like all of us in the same room together it is crazy but at the same time we still get our work done. But I don't think that Chris is over Ashley I mean once Trey asked me "how is Ashley and my nephew ?" I looked at Chris face and it told it all that he still thinks about her and wants to be with her. then I say "Chris are you alright bruh?" Chris says " oh yea I am good I was just thinking about some stuff." I said " oh yea like what?" Chris gave me that look like come on man you already know who I am thinking about." Then I looked at him like oh damn you still have love for my sister. Then Trey was like come on August you know that your sister is sexy as hell who wouldn't want to be with her I mean she is cute smart. I looked at Trey and was like I know you aint trying to look at my sister?

Trey POV

We all at the studio right down the street from Ashley and Jay house. Right now we are just joking around and shit. So I asked August " How is his sister and his nephew doing ?" Once I said that Chris looked at me like man why did you even mention that name in this studio?" August said " man you still got feelings for my sister?" Then Chris gave this look at August like come on man you already know who I am thinking about . Then August said " oh Damn you still have love for my sister?" Then I Said" come on August you know that your sister is sexy as hell who wouldn't want to be with her I mean she is cute and smart." Then August looked at me and was like I know you aint trying to look at my sister? I was like hey man it is hard not to look at her I mean when she walks in the building.

Kevin POV

I am over here drinking Coca-Cola for yall that don't know what that is it is a energy drinking that I came out with. It is that energy drink that you say that you aint going to get tired because if you work a 9-5 and you drink that you will be working like you are superman or superwoman who ever buy it. But anyways we in the studio talking and working on some more music and Trey ass going to ask about Ashley once he asked about her I knew Chris was about to get all up in his feelings because he say that he is still in love with Ashley but I don't believe it because if you really loved a female you would not be in the club dancing with other women. Then she caught him dancing with a female she got beef with and she was about to cut your ass but if Trey was not there to keep Ashley from doing that she would've been in jail or doing something where else but thank god that she had somebody to turn her away from that.

Anthony POV

man I been going up to Ashley job but they say she don't work there no more. where  in the hell can  she be at? Then it came to me that she had a baby from old dude so she must be at home. So I got in my car and headed over to Ashley house to see if she was there and I see that her car was there so I knocked on the door. But Ashley didn't answer the door it was Jay ugh what do Ashley see in him? like she pass me up to be with this dude.

   person to person

Jay : What do you want ?

me: Is Ashley here?

Jay: Man what do you want with my woman?

me: Man you know that she is not your woman she with me before she got with you.

Jay : Man now you know that you is lying about my wife being with you because I know who she been with before me.

me: Man I know she is in here as I punish the door wide open and I see their son then I see Ashley watching the TV.

ASHLEY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see she don't want nothing to do with you because you not a real nigga like me one that is always going to be there when times get hard knowing you. You like to run when times get hard.