Keyshia and Kevin

Trina pov
So Andre and I 🚶 in the living room and we 👀 that Keyshia having sex with Kevin. I was about to throw like I saw them I was getting really 😠. Because how you just going to come up in my house and have sex on the couch I looked at Andre and he looked at me and he 👀 that I was getting 😡.

Andre pov
So bae and I 🚶 in the living room and let me remind you that I still got my 🔫. So when we get to the living room we 👀 that Keyshia and Kevin over there having sex on our damn couch I was like "are y'all so serious right about now y'all doing way to much" as soon as I said that. That is when Kevin popped up and looked at me and Trina and Kevin came to Trina talking about " oh hey bae she came on to me I didn't come on to her." Trina said " I dont give a damn get your shit and her shit up out of my mf house!!!!"

Keyshia pov
This bihh think I am about to get out of her fucking house. Oh hell naw I am not getting out until I fight her so I am still naked and horny as hell so I am looking at Andre damn he is still looking good. When I first 👀 him I was like damn why is he around her. Then I was trying to sleep with Andre but he was to busy trying to be all up on trina. Then I thought hey scene I am here why not have sex with Andre while that bihh sleep.

Kevin pov
So me and Keyshia was at Trina house. But I came over there to fight Andre again because he want to talk all that shit. But then I 👀 Keyshia and she was looking at me like she wanted to fuck and I was like damn I really came over for Trina and to fight Andre but instead of fighting I got me some 😺. I said "hell why not I mean she is fine as hell shit she look like she ain't have no type of kids. But hey everybody in Houston know she had a baby. " she say it is by king or Romeo one of them.

Over at Ashley and Jay place

Ashley pov
Bae and I was watching a 🎥 on Netflix and all of a sudden I felt pain in my lower back. So i told bae that I feel pain in my lower back. He hurry up and got up from the bed and came on my side of the bed and helped me out of the bed Then went to the car and he put me in the passager seat.

Jay pov
So me and bae was feeling pain so I got up and help my bae out of bed and went straight to the Hospital. Then she said " oh no bae my water just broke" I said "Oh shit" then I rush to the hospital then when we got there we went in there and there was doctor's and nurse all around the place. One doctor came a helped us. He asked us " how long have I been having contractions?" she said " like an hour ago." the doctor said " ok um Lisa take her to room 103." so as Lisa was told to do she got a wheel chair and took my bae in the room and I followed them in the room and they told me to stand by my girlfriend and I said " she is not my girlfriend she is my wifey" But I was standing by my wife side.

Doctor pov
I told "him to stand by his girlfriend side" and he tells "me that it is not his girlfriend She is my wifey!!!!" so he did what I told him and I told her to push so she start pushing and I felt the head so I told her " to push some more" So once she push some more the body was slowly coming out.

Ashley pov
So I am in the delivery room and my hubby is here by my side I am so happy that I have the best hubby. I mean he been there through everything. He is what every women needs in a man I mean I love him. He looks at me when I was pushing our son out. As soon as he came out me and my hubby was happy that we didn't have any complications during the delivery. And they cleaned up my baby boy and after they did that they have me my son and I hold him I was looking in his face and was like omg he looks just like my hubby. Then a few minutes later that is when hubby came in to the room and say next to me and he wanted to hold our son I got so happy that tears of joy came 🏃 down my face.

Jay pov
I went in the room and 👀 my new baby 👦. I 👀 my wifey and went and say next to her and our baby I am so ☺ that I have the perfect life I could ever have. I mean my wifey just had the baby and I am ☺ because we are a happy family. I look at my son and I 👀 a whole lot of me in him. Then I looked up at my wifey and I 👀 that she was 😢 i put the baby down in the baby bed. Then went over to my wifey and hug her and tell her that She is the most beautiful women I ever seen. She said " baby this are tears of 😂."