meeting Antonio

Antonio pov
I know y'all don't know me like that. But I am about to let y'all know about me. My name is Antonio I am 25 years old and I like to be around cool people. I don't like no thots. Thots get on my damn nerves because all they want to do is just have sex with everybody or end up getting pregnant by most of the dudes that they had fuck. But anyway I went to this girl name keyshia she was outside looking through this lady name Ashley and this guy name Jay house I asked her why is she out here looking in people Windows she say " I was just being nosey." I tell her " do you know them?" she says " yes I know them." then I said " okay will if you know them then why you just don't knock on the door?" so I knock on the back door.

Keyshia pov
So this fine 🍫man when I saw him I was like damn. He is so fine I want a piece of that. But anyway when he was asking me all of these question But then he was getting on my damn nerves because he knocked on the back door I was like damn dude ugh. So once he knock that is when Ashley and Jay and Trina and Andre looked back at the door and they saw me and Antonio. Ashley said "oh no the thot again." Ashley came to the back door and said " bitch what the hell do you want?" I said "why do you got to call me that in front of my new friend."

Ashley pov
So while we all was talking and here comes Keyshia and one of are new Neighbor. For some reason I knew I felt somebody looking at us talk but just didn't know who. So I heared a knock at the back of the house. So I went to the back door and saw keyshia I said " bitch why in the hell are you here?" she says" why do you got to call me that in front of my new friend?" I looked at her and laugh. Then he looked at me and said" why do you call her that." I said" because she is a hoe. She anyways want to sleep with anybody and everybody." once I said that he looked at me and said "that I was just jealous of her. " I looked at him and said " hahahahaha jealous dude what in the hell I have to be jealous for she ain't got shit on me."

Trina pov
Did I just hear him just say that " Ashley is just jealous because keyshia is getting to know him more." hahahahahaha I think that it is funny how he just think that she is just about be with him and only him. Like dude you don't even know what you got yourself into but Ashley told him I guess he just going to have to see it for himself. So after Ashley told him what she do he left with her on his arm and you already know she don't like me so you know she said fuck you. But hey I don't give a damn. I just don't want he going with my play sista.

Andre pov
Man I am getting tired of seeing keyshia I see her all most everywhere I go like dang is she following me. Then we try to tell him how she is but he don't want to listen to none of us.

August pov
So I am at the crib just chillin and I get a text from Trina saying " hey what's up with you?" I text her back and said " hey ma and nothing much just chillin at the crib what's up with you ma?" she said " Oh ok that's what's up and nothing much just at Ashley and Jay house chillin but keyshia showed up." I text back " KEYSHIA what the hell is she doing there?" she said " I don't know she was here before I got here." I was like oh no not again ugh keyshia is starting to get on my damn nerves.

Red pov
So I was thinking about my baby Ashley. I was like damn she is fine ugh why she got to be with that nigga and not me ugh. You know what I am going to call my baby.

Phone convention

Ring ring ring ring ring
Me: hello my baby. How are you doing?

My love: hey and I am not your baby and I am doing fine.

Me: yes you are my baby and yes you are fine.

My love: look I got to get back to my husband I will call you later.

Me: okay my love I love you

Click hang up

Trina pov
While Ashley was on the phone with red I asked her was that red and she gave me that look like don't even mention that name. I was like oh yea that was him. I told her that watch He is going to show up here and it is going to be some problems. Ashley said " yea because he still don't like him from what happen at the party."  I said " oh yea his birthday party." she said " yea that ." as soon as we was about to walk to the kitchen that is when the door bell rings I was like OMG. Ashley said" Trina come with me to the door." So I said " alright I am right be hide you." as we walked to the door together we both said "who is it." the person on the other side said "it's me Red" Ashley was like damnit. She said "hold on " she unlocked the door and opened it and red ass looked at me Then looked at Ashley and said "damn baby you look so beautiful" Ashley said " um thank you. now what do you want?" I said dude why do you do this?" He said " man Trina leave me the fuck alone ain't nobody talking to your ass anyways. But the reason why I came over is because I wanted to see my baby. Is that a crime?" Ashley said " yes it is a crime it is a crime because I already have a man." I said " wait a fucking minute Who the fuck you think you are talking to like that?" Ashley grab me by the arm and said " um we are not doing this not today." I said " man you saw how he was talking to me ?" Ashley said " yea I saw how he was talking to you." I said " will let me handle it ." Ashley said " alright." Then I look at him and said " now look at me don't stand there and talk to me like you done lost your fucking mind yea you are older then me But still don't come for me.

How y'all feel about Antonio?
What do y'all think about this chapter?

Give me feedback comment what you think is going to happen next.
Vote
Red is back