Jay times with Ashley and Jeremiah

Jay POV
Man i cant even put in words how i am the luckiest man in the world to have a wife and a son like this. Said Jay. Man when i see Ashley she makes my day and when i see my son he makes me want to wake up everyday and be the best man i can ever be. I want to give my wife the world. I know there was some dudes that came before me but hey they didnt make it this far to where i am standing.

Ashley pov
So while we are watching tv i am looking at my husband and my son like omg i have to be dreaming because this is the type of family i want and cant nobody on earth take that way from me the only person can do that is GOD. And i repeat GOD. My son is 1 years old now and he is just looking like his dad even more. God blessed me with a handsome husband and a handsome son i just cant believe he is 1years old.

De pov
Hey everyone i know yall dont know me but i am Ashley's older sister. I just cant believe my baby sister got married and had her baby and he is now 1years old. So i had text her to see what is up.

Now right here is a true part.
Me: hey sista
Baby sista: hey sista whats up
Me: oh nothing just trying to see did yall hear about our cousin dad past away last night?
Baby sista: oh my no i didnt hear about that! what happend?
Me: he had a heart attack.
Baby sista: oh my
End of text convocation

Ashley pov
So when my sista told me about our cousin i text my mother and asked her did she hear about our cousin she said "no why what happen?" I said "his dad passed away last night he had a heart attack." She said " oh no i just saw him last Saturday." I said "hey i guess it is true what they say tell people that you love them because you will never know if they will be here tomorrow."

Centra POV
Hey everyone i know that y'all don't know me yet but i am Ashley and De mom. Once Ashley told me about our cousin dad past away i was shocked because i just saw him at the last funeral i went to and he was looking alright to me and it got me think so i went and got my phone and plugged it up and turned on my phone and called my family one of my cousin's didnt answer so i called my little sister and she told me it is true and i asked her how old was he and she said he was like in his 50s.

Tell me what yall think about this one and yes one of my cousin's passed away last night and i know it is a short one and i haven't been write but this time i got yall i will be writeing more later on so be waiting for that.