That next morning

The pic of Juliet is at the top

Ashley POV
I woke up and laying in my California king bed, then i thought that i should text the bae.
Phone conversation
Me:GM Bae
Bae: GM Bae. How was your sleep bae?
Me: My sleep was good wbu bae?
Bae: My sleep was good too. What are you doing right now?
Me: nothing.why whats up?
Bae: oh because i am about to come over.
Me: oh ok bae you can come over just let me know when you get here.
Bae: ok bae love you.
Me: love you too bae.
End of phone conversation

Jay POV
So i woke up to a text from my wifey telling me Good morning. So i text her back and so now i am going to go see my wifey she is my everything so i getr my keys to my camaro 2015. So i am going to go get some gas then i have something for the bae she is going to love it then we are going to get something to eat.

Romeo POV
So i woke up bext to Alena in my bed i was glad that i had a female that i wanted. Even tho i am a thug u need love too. Then i look under the Covers and see that we are both nacked so i started to get hard all over again. So i start to kiss her lips then start to kiss her neck, had my hands going down her body then i start sucking on her big ass breast as my hand goes down to her ket kat and i start to rub on it then she wakes up with a small on her face and her ket kat is wet af already like dang. So when she woke up she gets on top of me snd started twerking on the D getting it more harder as it is, and then she got off of me so i started eating her out.

Alena POV
I woke up because of Romeo old freak ass started sucking on my breast then i felt his hands going down my body going to my ket kat and i woke upand started to twerk on him then got off of him and that is when he ate me out. So when he did his job he got on top of me and Stick his D in and start going slow and then fast.

Juliet POV
Omg i spent the night at king's house and we was so Wasted that we probably had sex who knows the only person that knows is GOD. So i got up to go to the bathroom and when i came back to his bedroom he was up and he was nacked and he looks so fucking sexy i was like omg so he got up and vome to me and i was like what are you doing while he is kissing on my neck and that is the spot so he kept kissing and sucking on that same spot.

King POV
So when i woke up i saw Juliet sexy. So you know me i got up and went over to where she was and she was like what are you doing? So yall know how i do it kiss all over her body. So she can shut up. So i started kissing onher neck and i knew that was her hot spot. So i just kept kissing and sucking on that same spot.