the argument between Kevin and Andre

Kevin POV

Ok so I hit up my girl aka Trina is my baby I don't know why that bihh think that she is his girlfriend I mean aint he cheating on her with some female that he met like a couple of days ago. I mean everybody keep telling me that she is at home crying her eyes out. So I decide to text her.

TEXT CONV.

ME: Hey my beautiful baby girl how are you doing on this fine day?

Future Baby Momma: Man wtf are you texting her phone she doesn't want you no more she has me you had you change and you fucked it up by going partying and cheating on her with multiple women.

Me: Man she will always want me she love me more then she ever love you. She told me that you are cheating on her with multiple women too so wtf are you talking about me for you are the one that is with her yes I know that I am trying to get back with her so I hope you are having fun with her now because starting next week her and I are going back together.

Future Baby Momma: She aint trying to get back with your eating the booty ass. She told me that she don't like that shit I don't know why you think she like that shit and this is my girlfriend future wife and baby momma. So you can go where with that shit.

Me: Man just tell my girl that I am going to be there for her.

Andre POV

So we are at Ashley and Jay house we re talking about the wedding and the pregnancy thank god they are having a baby boy. I don't want to have a girl right now mean I know that its not my baby but me and jay Is not trying to go to jail. but anyways while we are at there house. I took Trina's phone and I seen when I seen what Kevin text her and I got pissed so I texted him back and was like look don't text her no more she is not your baby nor you future baby momma so you can go somewhere with that shit. and he going to text back and say "  Hey my beautiful baby girl how are you doing on this fine day?"

I said back " Man wtf are you texting her phone she doesn't want you no more she has me you had you change and you fucked it up by going partying and cheating on her with multiple women."

he wrote back "Man she will always want me she love me more then she ever love you. She told me that you are cheating on her with multiple women too so wtf are you talking about me for you are the one that is with her yes I know that I am trying to get back with her so I hope you are having fun with her now because starting next week her and I are going back together."

so I wrote back " She aint trying to get back with your eating the booty ass. She told me that she don't like that shit I don't know why you think she like that shit and this is my girlfriend future wife and baby momma. So you can go where with that shit."

and he wrote back" Man just tell my girl that I am going to be there for her." if he think that he is going to get her back man fuck that shit.

Ashley POV

We are all talking about wedding stuff and about the pregnancy. I see Andre getting mad so I ask him is everything aright and because I am pregnant he doesn't want me to be stress out so he told me it is nothing and I told him no tell me and he was like sister in law it is fine I don't want you to be stress out about the shit Kevin be saying. at that moment   I knew what he was talking about because he hit me up talking about congrat and I ask" who is this? "and he said " this is Kevin you know Trina's boyfriend" I aid" last time I checked she is still going with Andre not you so having a good  life bye now." and I told Andre  that  you know I didn't like how Kevin treated my sister.  Andre was looking at me like " when was this that he hit up your phone?" I told him " like a couple weeks ago and he be flirting with me try to get me over to his place all because his wife don't want to give him none." as soon as I told Andre that he looked at me and "was like wtf why the fuck do he wants to try to go with you but want to talk Trina at the same time?" I said brother in law I have no idea  he is just a jackass but don't worry about if he think that Trina is going to go with him after what he did he is crazy If he thinks that." 

Jay POV

So we are in the living room talking about everything and Trina tells us about Kevin wants her back man I knew that this was going to happen but I mean right now she is happy. she don't want noting to do with Kevin. Kevin broke her heart why do he want to come back and I know that Andre aint having that because I can tell by the look on his face and he didn't want to tell Ashley because she is pregnant and he don't want her stressing out but I knew that Kevin was try to get at my girl I mean she is fine as hell who want to get with her but when he was try to get her to his place all I could do was laugh I mean if you really think that she is going to cheat on me with him he has got to be crazy as hell. but I say man he sound just like Ashley's ex boyfriend Chris  he talking about oh Ashley I want you back.

Chris POV

So I am in the studio with August  and we are talking about stuff and August tells me that his sister is pregnant like man for real I am the only one that is suppose to get her pregnant. so August has the nerve enough to talk about man she  has moved on I so I suggest you just find another girl that wants you for you and stop messing with these hoe's  and settle down and get married just like my sister.  Yes you had your change and you fucked it up with she saw you at the club dancing all up on keyshia and keyshia was sitting in your lap oh hell you was not thinking. man I told you I was tipsy and yea keyshia is pretty but Ashley out ruled keyshia  because she don't cheat she was faithful to me and yea man I know I messed it up because  I was trying to act like a player and got caught thank god I didn't fuck her.  

What do yall think is going to happen next chapter?

please vote and comment