Back at Trina and Andre house

Andre pov
So we all are sitting at the table talking and I see that Ferrari talking about what happen between me and her. Ferrari said " okay this is what happen he had came over to my house and we watched tv and I am going to be a real woman with you yes I did suck his d but after that we didn't do nothing else even tho I wanted to do more." Trina said " oh is that what y'all did while looking at me" Ferrari said " Yes that is what happened."

Trina pov
So while Ferrari is sitting here telling me what happened that night when he decided to come home at 11:00 pm damn near 12:00 in the morning and by her telling me that she sucked his d got me thinking about taking his shit and kicking him out of my house the house I let him lay his head at. So I say "hold on a minute" while going up stairs to get all over his shit in his bag and came back down stairs Andre said " bae wtf are you doing with my stuff?" I told him" I am done you over there letting another female suck your d. While I am the one that is being faithful to your ass ugh I can't belive you." at that point he is trying to tell me to" calm down bae i know I should have let her suck me up but it happen and I can't change that just give me one more chance I wasn't thinking that night she don't mean nothing to me." I look at him and I said " if she don't mean nothing to you then why you let her suck your d ?" he said because you and I was having problems in are relationship." I said" nigga everybody have problems in their relationship who doesn't it is up to you to fix the problems not start more problems."

Ferrari pov
I am still at the house and I hear them arguing about what I just told her so she went upstairs and left me and andre by are self and I was looking at him and he was turning me on in so many ways. But I can't be live that I told the truth to someone this is the first time I ever told the truth other then my family. So I hear that they was having problems in there relationship so I was like omg I add more problems to the situation. Ugh why the fuck did I have to do that. So I told them "um I think I should go." they both looked at me and said "bye."