tonight after Applebees and true love

Nikki POV
So there you go i final told him that i am a stripper and he was okay with that so i am happy that he dont care if i am a stripper. We ate and then he asked for the bill and the bill came out to be $60.91. So he payed the bill with his black card then we sat therey until the waiter came back with his card. So about 1 hour he came back and gave his card back, we leave.

Andre POV
This is yo boy Andre, i am 6"6 feet tall. I am from Louisiana. So you already know how i go to 0 to real quick. I have a wifey we been together for seven years. Yes yall heared me right. SEVEN YEARS!!!!!!

Trina POV
This is yo girl Trina, i am 5"5 feet tall. I am a Island chick. Yes i do have a hubby his name is Andre we been together for seven years, but we known each other since 09. I have a ROD sista name Ashley and her hubby is my bro in law.

Ashley POV
So i was getting ready for my hubby to come over so he can spend the night at my house. I got a call from my ROD sista name Trina.
Phone conversation
Trina:hey sista. WYD
Me:hey sista. Getting ready for your bnl to come over so he can spend the night. Why whats up? WBU?
Trina:dont be doing the nasty before i get my belts, nothing over here with your bnl with his crazy ass.
Me:no we is not about to be doing the nasty all we going to be doing is watching movies on Netflix and fall asleep. You know you love his crazy ass.
Trina:yea right and yea you right i do love his crazy ass. But anyway what time is he comeing over?
Me: he is here right now with flowers in his hand omg i think he is going to ask me to marry him.
Trina:omg i hear wedding bells.
Me: i know right but i am going to call you in the morning and probably tell you everything.
Trina: ok my ROD sista i love you and your crazy ass bnl said he loves you too.
Me: love both of yall crazy ass.
End of phone conversation