at Ashley house

James in the media

Trina pov
So Ashley and I are waiting for diamond crazy ass. Ashley just put Jeremiah to sleep. While we are down stairs 👄 about stuff and as soon as we looked at the door because the door open. Come to find out it is Jay. I was like Ashley it is just Jay. Ashley was like "oh hey bae I miss you." Jay said " hey bae I miss you you even people."

Jay pov
So I came home to 👀 my wifey and my son. But when I came home I 👀 Trina I was like "ooh lawd what happen did you and Andre broke ☝ again." Trina said " lol no bro we just had a girls day out with diamond." I said " oh so where did y'all go? Where is my son at?" Trina said "we went to Mickey's and your son is up stairs in the room sleep." I said " oh ok and I 👀 wifey she is looking amazing In this green dress that I brought her." she said " bae stop staring you are going to make me blush." then that is when with door bell rings.

Ring ring ring
Who is it?
It is me diamond

I said "bae it is diamond." wifey said "let her in bae." I said " alright."

Diamond walks into the house

Diamond pov
"Wow y'all house is amazing." Jay said " thank you Ashley is the one that did all of the color and everything." once I got to where Ashley and Trina was thay already had there glasses of 🍷 I was like "y'all bitchs started with out me lol." Ashley said " girl yours is right here and we didn't 🍸 nothing yet." I said " oh lol girl I love your house!" Ashley said " thank you." then I told them that I 👀 Keyshia and shykeyshia at my cousin store. They said " what did she say?" I said " of course you know that she is Mad because we are 😎. And she wants to be with you."

James pov
So my name is James I am 22 years old. My birthday is April 15. I am a rapper/ store manager. I have a cousin name diamond I hear that she been hanging out with Ashley and Trina. I think they are cool people to be around but now that Keyshia be everywhere it is like Ashley can't go no where or do nothing good because Keyshia always finds away to pop ☝. I am like damn Ashley got Keyshia act crazy and shit like come on man. She wants to fight my cousin diamond because she is talking to Ashley. But anyways my cousin diamond said "if I need anything just hit her ☝ and she well be at Ashleyand Jay's house." I said " Ok cousin be safe."

Chris pov
August told me that Ashley been chilling with Jamaal girlfriend. I was like wait which one. That is when August told me " Diamond " I was like oh her she is a real female. August said " yes she is but aya check this out Jamaal side chick wants to be with me." once he told me that I ask him " how do you know that?" he said " man she told me when we was walking in the mall. Then They started fighting." I said " wait who started fighting?" he said " Ashley and Trina was fighting Hope." damn how They know What They know August said " know you know Ashley know almost everything."

August pov
I am glad that Ashley is friends with Diamond because diamond dont like hope and hope dont like No female that be around her man. Her man hahaha she think that her man but What she dont know is that he has a main chick that ain't going No where.