after the doctor appointment/fight

Keyshia pov
So you know me I will be the bitch from hell. Yes I knew that he has a thing for Ashley before I started talking to him. I mean everybody knew it because every time she comes around. He gets this look on his face. But he never told her or anybody except her brother August. Because he knew how he felt about her, I can't stand that bitch. Because she knows that Jay should be my man and that should be my ring she ain't ready for all of him like I am.

Jay pov
So we are about to get out of the room, once I open the door keyshia was standing right there with her hands on her hips and when she saw Ashley and me she was like so what are y'all having because I am 3 months pregnant. Then she looked at at with a face only we could understand. So I was try to keep Ashley away from keyshia but I thought to myself if keyshia pregnant why in the hell do she want to fight a pregnant lady.

Trina pov
So me and Andre at home and I get a text from Ashley talking about keyshia trying to fight again and I was like lol wait ain't she pregnant too? She text back and said yea she is and this bitch have the nerve enough to blow kiss at my fucking man!!!! When I saw that text I was like girl calm your ass down. Then she said you know that she is trying to get rid of me. So I asked her now how do you know that and she replied back and said because how she be looking at me but you know me I am not scared of no bitch or nigga. So I told her you know me and Juliet and anlnae got your back and you got Jay and your brother and you know your brother don't like keyshia because how she think she can just pop up every where you go.

Jet pov
So I am hanging out with my little sister Juliet and Juliet is telling me about her boyfriend. We are at main event in Stafford TX. A few minutes later my ex girlfriend from way back like when we was in middle school but anyway she saw me and she said " hey jet what's up ?" I say " oh hey and nothing much just been out in the street and the studio with my home boy August. Wbu?" She say " oh so you a dope boy now and with August Ashley brother?" I said "yea how you know? Avoiding the other question that she asked me. She says remember we all know Ashley and we all went to school and hang out together?

continuing the fight

Trina pov
So I am still beating this bitch because she had the nerve to come to our house and started yalling at me like she is crazy and I was like bitch why the fuck did you come all the way over here to start Shit and she talking because I want Kevin back and Shit I said wait a minute I never said that I want him back he is the one that be blowing up my phone talking about how he wants me back and other Shit like that but she didn't want to listen so she came charging at me so when she did her face met my hand and few minutes later she was on the floor and I was like yea that is what I thought bitch ass.

Andre pov
So I am on my way home and I see in the mirror of my Chrysler 300 and I see Kevin car in the back of me so I drove all the way home then he got out of his car and I got out of mines and he was like where in the hell is my baby momma and I told him man you need to go somewhere with that Shit do it look like I know where she at? He was like her car here so where she at and he got in my face and I was already ready to fight so I was like man you better get the fuck out of my face before you get knock the fuck out. He was like you ain't gonna do Shit and that is when I put down every thing that I had in my hands then after I did that I threw blows and I was beating the Shit out of him and a few minutes later the police had came and it took three policies to get me off of him. So when I finally got off of him they started asking questions about why are we fighting.

Police officer pov
Ok can you guy tell me why are y'all fighting? Will office my name is Kevin and all I asked him was have he seen my baby momma? The officer looked at Andre and said will sir is that right and Andre said yes he did ask me do I know where his baby momma at and I was like do it looks like I know where she at and that is when he got all up in my face and I told him to get out of my face but he didn't so my next thing to do is hit him because he was in my space. The officer looked at Kevin and was like sir why you didn't move back when he told you too? And because this happened at his house we can not take him to jail. The officer looked at Andre and said sir have a good night.

The night after the doctors appointment

Ashley pov
So after we went to the doctors appointment we went to get some pizza and went straight home and we went in and ate then after that I just couldn't stop thinking about what my future husband said to me at the doctor appointment. So then I was like baby you know that I need you right now? He said yes baby I know that so bring that sexy ass up stairs in our bedroom so I can give you some of this good loven. So I went straight up to the bedroom and took everything off and then got in the bed and then that is when my future husband came in the room with no shirt and some silk boxers. I was like ooooooo baby he had me going crazy I felt like I wanted to climb on top of him. But I thought about the baby so he was like baby because you are pregnant and all I don't want you to be on your feet all day and I want you on the bottom I know this is going to be hard for you because I know how you like to be every where during sex.